Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic. As always, thanks for sharing the pics. Can't wait to get him.

Sideshow needs to get to work on the next Orc / Uruk in PF form!

Here's some more pics

orc5.jpg

orc4.jpg

orc2.jpg

orc9.jpg

orc8.jpg

orc6.jpg

orc3.jpg

orc10.jpg

And I'm not too sure but I think I may have done this when I took him off the base and work as he was hard to get off.
Now I'm off to create the missing end of his spike thing on his boot.

break1.jpg

Got mine today also and it is really cool!! Unfortunetly mine came with 2 exclusive heads and I am missing the open mouth head...Now to wait for sideshow to send me the missing head...:monkey2

Theres some blurry pics in there but thanks. :)

He is a great piece. I look forward to some other peeps pics.

Got mine today, and I think it is a good example of what SS can do when they are really on their game. :clap

I am very happy with the production paint, and while the PF line is on a slow drip for the most part they are worth the wait.

:yess:

Got mine today, and I think it is a good example of what SS can do when they are really on their game. :clap

I am very happy with the production paint, and while the PF line is on a slow drip for the most part they are worth the wait.

:yess:

:exactly: I've said it before, the LOTR PF line is by far the best PF line Sideshow has to offer. A little sad that we don't have another PF in queue; I know the Ringwarith on Steed is on the way, but it's not the same as having something on pre-order. We definitely need Boromir and Faramir, plus more Uruks...Helms Deep Uruk Crossbowman, Helms Deep Uruk Pikesman, or Helms Deep Uruk Swordsman. Plus some Haradhrim.

Last edited:
:exactly: I've said it before, the LOTR PF line is by far the best PF line SIdeshow has to offer. A little sad that we don't have another PF in queue; I know the Ringwarith on Steed is on the way, but it's not the smae as having something on pre-order. We definitely need Boromir and Faramir, plus more Uruks...Helms Deep Uruk Crossbowman, Helms Deep Uruk Pikesman, or Helms Deep Uruk Swordsman. Plus some Haradhrim.

Yep...:exactly:

I'm loving this the more I see it... SS did a bang up job with this guy. The armor and clothing aspects are just F'n awesome.......

I am wondering about the strength of that foot peg. That's a lot of action on that one point.

It's pretty beefy with the customary polystone polygon; and the peg has a greater width than some.

I still can't wrap my mind around the size of the RWOS PF if it's truly a full 1/4th horse and all.....:google

Back on topic though.... Diggin that neck scar...

Seriously everything is just about perfect on this one, esp the weathering which is something that has kinda struggled in the line (*cough Moria Orc*). :hi5:

Back