Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is on the way as well but it's sad that there are currently no Premium Formats on the way. No PF at SDCC and no PF on order, this line ain't looking so good. :monkey2

I know, I know, Sauron and RWOS but neither of those are available for order and will both be super expensive items and most likely Legendary Scale Figures.

Sideshow has stated that the Ringwraith on Steed will indeed be a Premium Format, and some of our members have said we shouldn't be too worried about the price. Sauron will be another story.....
It is a bummer that we don't have anything else on pre-order for the LOTR Premium Format line at the moment though! I hope that we see the RWOS before too long, but the next character is a member of the fellowship (hopefully a Hobbit!!)

I can't wait to see this Orc in hand, as I really like the variety of the villians offered thus far, but I could certainly stand to take a break from baddies in the PF line.

Friday for me as well...but I forgot that I'm off Friday (I usually have my stuff delivered at work). Gonna have to call Sideshow and see if they can re-route this to me at home. Definitely keeping this guy, and I'm still unsure about Legolas, despite how well the piece turned out. I may be putting my Leggy EX on the block.

Ok, some boardie has already received their's and posted it for sale. Where the pics at?

Wow, those look REALLY good. Can't wait for this guy. The LOTR PF line overall is by far the best PF line that Sideshow has done.

Truly a kickass piece of work! Usually not a big fan of PF formats, (due to the crappy fabrics issues), but it truly seems to work for this line, as the fabs used are accents only, with 90% of the piece being pure sculpt. Great job Sideshow!

Again, I am at work so no good pics yet. Heres a few quick ones.

d82725c3.jpg

84c6b6a1.jpg

b9cf12c5.jpg

512f6f96.jpg

3e69c766.jpg

Back