Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I guess I should add that I have my EX Black Orc ordered, and a spot ready for him next to the Gollum PF and above my Lurtz/Uruk-Hai Berserker PF shelf. Baddie cluster FTW.

Dear Valued Collector,
We will begin processing all orders for this item on November 7, 2011. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

NOOOOOOOOO! I had to cancel this due to too much stuff coming at me at once. Rogue PF EX, Vampirella EX, Predator LSB EX, Colossus LSB EX, Bowen Valkyrie, GG Amber and some others, all hit me in one week. My wallet needs some time to recuperate. I envy all of you who are still getting this. Good luck.

I'm in the same boat. Had some pieces come in (Vampirella CQ, Predator LSB) then this and the Legolas MQ coming in back-to-back. Since I'm focusing on the MQ line, I kept Legolas. I think that if SS had done a specific random Mordor orc (one that we see flashed up on the screen in ROTK), I would have kept it. Somehow the "mix" of elements didn't do it for me, at least not enough for me to keep it. The good side is that somebody on the WL can give it a home.

I only got this 'cause I'm completist. I couldn't care less for some unknown random ork. This takes the price as the most pointless pf ever made. There's at least 100 other figures from LOTR they could / should do before this. But SS knows completists (=idiots) like me can't help it.

Last edited:
I'm not a completist, but I love Orcs and Uruk-Hai.
I hope they make even more of them before those other 100 characters ...

Yeah! Finally i,ve got alert notification from SS... Black orc is ready to hunt , Awful piece!

Dear Valued Collector,
We will begin processing all orders for this item on November 7, 2011. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Congreat! it was shipped approximately around next week he gonna stand on my cabinet.

Back