Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Mordor Orc didn't make an appearance at Con ... bummer. I am in the PF line for the long haul, and I think even though pretty random he will make a great display piece - with Gandalf the White, or a future goodie. :yess:

Looking forward to this guy too, but found the exclusive features a little odd / underwhelming. September is going to be a pretty rough month with the LOTR and GI Joe items I have on pre-order. I also picked up Ice, Sword of Ned Stark in the past week, so the credit card is at a melting point, lol. LOTRFan - I love the GIF in your sig over here - Big Poppa Pump is really hammering that guy! :clap

It's hard to believe that the last post on this was almost 4 weeks ago....

Still no excitement on this? I think it is a great looking piece and for a $299 price tag you can't go wrongs......

Cheers

Don't know if that's really a surprise. I mean Sideshow themselves didn't see fit to even show this guy at SDCC this year.

It's hard to believe that the last post on this was almost 4 weeks ago....

Still no excitement on this? I think it is a great looking piece and for a $299 price tag you can't go wrongs......

Cheers
There's excitement inside me, brother! This is among my most anticipated pieces. I cannot wait to add another Orc to the others! I friggin LOVE this piece! :rock
Yeah this piece will either sell for 100 or 1000 dollars in 5 years. I have no idea which.
:lol So, it your reckoning precisely either 100 or 1000, or are there any in between values? ;)

There are in between values, basically I am saying this could become an overlooked grail that pulls the money of the others from this line (some of them) or its poor showing could mean people get lucky on eBay later on. With Hobbit-mania approaching (well Hobbit excitement, the world is too scared for any mania right now) I can see this piece easily being forgotten in the near term.

Let me ask a question here gentlemen of the Ring. If you had to choose between this guy and I'll take the regular, i dont need the EX, would you choose this Orc or would you go for the Snow Troll. I just want some opinions.

There are in between values, basically I am saying this could become an overlooked grail that pulls the money of the others from this line (some of them) or its poor showing could mean people get lucky on eBay later on. With Hobbit-mania approaching (well Hobbit excitement, the world is too scared for any mania right now) I can see this piece easily being forgotten in the near term.
I was fooling, of course, but I do see your way of thinking. I suppose that only time will tell, eh? I'd love to see what sort of righteous statuary The Hobbit brings our way! :rock
Let me ask a question here gentlemen of the Ring. If you had to choose between this guy and I'll take the regular, i dont need the EX, would you choose this Orc or would you go for the Snow Troll. I just want some opinions.
This by a few miles. :)

If I had 300 dollars I had to spend at Sideshow on one of those two pieces I would likely take the PF over the troll as well. The video game thing s just a huge asterisk for me.

Yeah Im still waiting because i just have this feeling that something awesome is going to come out and I already have alot on order so Im waiting til maybe after spook.

I just tried to switch my order onto flexpay,and got an email back saying there are no more flex schedules available:confused: This is the first time i have ever got an email like this.
Have SS changed their conditions regarding flexpay?
Since when are they limited?

I just tried to switch my order onto flexpay,and got an email back saying there are no more flex schedules available:confused: This is the first time i have ever got an email like this.
That's been the way things go for some time. I normally get the approval to switch an item to flex, but I have been denied when there are no more flex spots open to take. It's been a while, but it does happen. Sorry to hear the news. :(

That's been the way things go for some time. I normally get the approval to switch an item to flex, but I have been denied when there are no more flex spots open to take. It's been a while, but it does happen. Sorry to hear the news. :(

The same has happened to me recently. Previously I have always been able to switch to FlexPay but have tried recently to do the same with the Vampirella, Legolas and Gimli Comiquettes without success. It's a bit late on Vampirella, but the very helpful people at customer service always encourage me to keep trying right up to shipping time. If all else fails, they're usually willing to postpone payment by a week or so if your credit card is maxed out for the month and you'd like it to go on the next bill. That's usually helpful at Christmas time.

I believe Sideshow allocates only a certain number of slots for FlexPay schedules with each one of their releases. I don't know if they've tightened up the numbers recently, but it's definitely more difficult as of late.

I think the best bet is to go straight ahead from the get-go and put it on FlexPay immediately (as long as you're sure you won't cancel). You can always pay it off earlier than scheduled if you want the piece sooner.

I might give it another try nearer the time and see what happens.One things for sure this won`t be getting cancelled.

Item arrival: 29 days
Order #: 666
Item name: Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format - Sideshow Exclusive Version
Quantity: 1
Unit Price: $299.99
Item total: $299.99
Ship cost: $17.59
Total: $317.58

carlShreds.gif

Back