Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS will be my last piece of 2011. I kept thinking Vampirella was my last. I can't believe I forgot about this awesome PF.
:lol Doh! Hope you have the 30K pennies saved up for it! I have no idea where the _____k I'm gonna put this righteous chunk of badassery, but it's definitely coming home to papa! :panic:

Long live the baddies......:yess:

Absolutely. I actually prefer the baddies myself. They also make for better looking PF's.

Great idea. Wish I could sell a SF PF. I have both Guiles and they ain't worth spit. :(

Tell me about it. It took me forever to finally sell one SF statue. Practically had to beg for someone to finally bid after months putting it on eBay. Jeez.

Odd that no one has seen an actual example of this figure yet it is due to ship soon. So odd they didn't bring this to SDCC

Odd that no one has seen an actual example of this figure yet it is due to ship soon. So odd they didn't bring this to SDCC
Oh, no! He's gonna get Rogued!!! :panic:
I'm hoping everything is fine and dandy with this piece. I've really been looking forward to another Orc since the last release a while back.

Oh, no! He's gonna get Rogued!!! :panic:
I'm hoping everything is fine and dandy with this piece. I've really been looking forward to another Orc since the last release a while back.

You may just get banned from SF for that comment here :)

I'll die if Mordor orc shows up with red skin rather than blue, production change...

NOOOOOOOOO! I had to cancel this due to too much stuff coming at me at once. Rogue PF EX, Vampirella EX, Predator LSB EX, Colossus LSB EX, Bowen Valkyrie, GG Amber and some others, all hit me in one week. My wallet needs some time to recuperate. I envy all of you who are still getting this. Good luck.

NOOOOOOOOO! I had to cancel this due to too much stuff coming at me at once. Rogue PF EX, Vampirella EX, Predator LSB EX, Colossus LSB EX, Bowen Valkyrie, GG Amber and some others, all hit me in one week. My wallet needs some time to recuperate. I envy all of you who are still getting this. Good luck.
catIHasASad.jpg

Did you see if you could flex it?

Nah, I didn't bother. I figure I'd better cool it with the spending a little. Especially since it's getting closer to Christmas and I still have a few more thousand to dish out before the year is up and early next year.

As much as I liked the black orc, he didn't quite make the cut.

Where are the pics??

Pics pics pics!!

Please,to the first gay who get the piece....TURN OFF THE FLASH

This sounds like the reason I have tried not to branch out too much with my collecting. Even with SS LOTR, Weta LOTR, and a small amount of SS G.I. Joe, I have had some months that approach "perfect storm" levels on the credit card. Q4 was looking bad, then a bunch of stuff got delayed. Oh, and the Hot Toys Batman is another dangerous purchase I made, because now I find myself googling for Tumblers. :panic:

Back