Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gothmog would def be an instant by for me. One of my favorite baddies, and he would look so cool as a PF with the fur and what not.

Thats what Im saying, i only buy bad guys. I dont care for the good hero types. Which I wanted this guy but passed, but the more and more I look at him, i think i'll pick him up down the road maybe.

Re: Mordor Orc PF

I reckon baddies sell better than goodies. Let us not forget that Morgy was released recently and Gollum is coming up. Why not throw in another generic Orc? I say BRING IT!!!

Exactly. :lecture SS's produced a generic Uruk Hai Berserker and Moria Orc and both sold extremely well....and now we have a generic Mordor Orc to compliment those two. It doesn't get any better than that as far as I'm concerned. :clap

Gothmog would def be an instant by for me. One of my favorite baddies, and he would look so cool as a PF with the fur and what not.
Wasn't he either hinted at or confirmed at some point?

Exactly. :lecture SS's produced a generic Uruk Hai Berserker and Moria Orc and both sold extremely well....and now we have a generic Mordor Orc to compliment those two. It doesn't get any better than that as far as I'm concerned. :clap
Prodigious ditto! :rock

I have Ex Lurtz and passed on the last two orcs, but for some wild reason I pre-ordered the Ex Mordor orc. Something about him piqued my interest. On the Gothmog note, I definitely would have gotten that one. I have Gothmog on Warg and he is one of my favorite pieces.

been thinking about getting this helm to fixed up on the non-EX Orc head...seems to me that this helm would compliment the outfit the most :) will have to get rid of the pony tail and the ears it would seem...

think it will look pretty awesome :orc

Last edited:
Thought this was interesting guys.

I got this form the S&F site, posted by Julian S.

BlackOrcOfMordorMovie.jpg

It's very similar to the SS Black Orc of Mordor PF, don't you think?

blackOrcOfMordorPF_01_withoutHelm.jpg

Still wish the exclusive had a helmet.

:duff
Bill

Is my imagination running away with me or does that look like a downed Mumak in the background?

Wrinkles in the skin, tusk in upper right corner.....probably from the set of the Pellinor Fields scene.

Is my imagination running away with me or does that look like a downed Mumak in the background?

Wrinkles in the skin, tusk in upper right corner.....probably from the set of the Pellinor Fields scene.
Hmmm. Could be. Good eye. I didn't even look at the background and just figured it was a part of the landscape.

Along the bottom edge looks like a support pole for the Haradrim canopy structures that was on top of them.

I am thinking the only scene that would require that kind of non-cgi backdrop would have been the one where Merry discovers Pippin injured.

Interesting...

Hmm...after seeing that photo you can definetly see that was the reference they were going with. Everytime I come back to this thread and I see this piece I keep 2nd guessing myself about picking it up, but now im just like man I really might need to get this guy. I gotta start saving for Sauron though :/

Hmm...after seeing that photo you can definetly see that was the reference they were going with. Everytime I come back to this thread and I see this piece I keep 2nd guessing myself about picking it up, but now im just like man I really might need to get this guy. I gotta start saving for Sauron though :/

Sauron won't even be available for pre-order until sometime in 2012....plenty of time to save up for the Dark Lord. :lecture

Woodsy, do you have an insider scoop about the preorder timeline for Sauron? I guess I read the SS q&a to suggest he would ship in 2012, but could preorder sooner, but I could have that wrong. I am liking the orc here more and more too!

Back