Premium Format Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format. Link to Buy in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a shame RE: customer input. Weta seem to be doing well out of it with their environment line, what with giving us the Argonath first, and asking what we wanted to see with Bag End and Rivendell, and giving us polls asking us what we want. But i guess their collectibles business isn't as big as Sideshows!

Thanks for at least inquiring about the possibility of a helmeted head being included gfdill. Out of curiosity, does anyone know what style of helmet the Black Orc of Mordor might have worn? Maybe there's a way to fashion one of the old Weta helms to fit...or at least to display with him. :hi5:

That's the plan that's been bandied about. :)

Cool! Does anyone know which of the orc helms the Black Orc of Mordor might have worn on film?

Cool! Does anyone know which of the orc helms the Black Orc of Mordor might have worn on film?

The Mordor Orcs would have made their helmets out of anything they could lay their hands on...so I guess you could mod just about any of the Weta orc helmets and it wouldn't look out of place.

With the Black Orc of Mordor PF's ponytail and ears, I'm thinking something like moding a helmet into more a mask type thing, as apposed to a full helmet.

:duff
Bill

The Orc Hide Helmet looks like it could be a runner...if I can get my hands on one!

OrcHideHelmet.jpg

Bill

I can see there being quite a few Orc Helmets being sold on ebay, not too far down the road :wink1:

Bill
What the heck happened to their availability already? I remember a few years ago when you couldn't sell one to save your life because the market was saturated with them. Now they are apparently hardly available.

What the heck happened to their availability already? I remember a few years ago when you couldn't sell one to save your life because the market was saturated with them. Now they are apparently hardly available.

That's true enough Barbarian.

I wish I knew which helmet would work best, so I could start looking for it now

and not wait till we are all trying to get our hands on them.

Bill

That's true enough Barbarian.

I wish I knew which helmet would work best, so I could start looking for it now

and not wait till we are all trying to get our hands on them.

Bill
Precisely my thought! I still have a couple laying around somewhere, but they're not the ones I'd prefer to use... I think. I'll have to look.

I got em all..even a loose helmet on the Orc base would add something

Thanks for at least inquiring about the possibility of a helmeted head being included gfdill. Out of curiosity, does anyone know what style of helmet the Black Orc of Mordor might have worn? Maybe there's a way to fashion one of the old Weta helms to fit...or at least to display with him. :hi5:

As I always say, it never hurts to ask. Mike was very prompt in looking at my suggestion and getting back to me, which was very much appreciated. If it doesn't happen for this one, it's still something they might consider down the road so it's still a plus.

Back