Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, looks like "Tank Girl the CW TV show." That was the sizzle reel? This is so gonna bomb, lol.

And how is this titled Birds of Prey?? The girl in the car with HQ at the end had more lines than all of them put together. Based on that trailer, a more apt title would be Harley Quinn (And The Emancipation Of Her Posse of Completely Anonymous and Disposable Chicks).

iu

And how is this titled Birds of Prey?? The girl in the car with HQ at the end had more lines than all of them put together. Based on that trailer, a more apt title would be Harley Quinn (And The Emancipation Of Her Posse of Completely Anonymous and Disposable Chicks).

Yeah it was just Robbie having a good time. Ewan macgregor might be good but this doesn't look like a good film to me. Even Joker struggles without batman, I can't imagine how bad this film will be.

I'm just an old fashioned comic fan lol

This will be for me just another "comic" movie I won't be wasting my time with. Unless everyone says that it's so bad, like SS, that I have to watch it.

Yeah it was just Robbie having a good time. Ewan macgregor might be good but this doesn't look like a good film to me. Even Joker struggles without batman, I can't imagine how bad this film will be.

I'm just an old fashioned comic fan lol

It's not that Robbie isn't talented and very good in the role, but that trailer gives one the impression that the actual Birds of Prey characters will be marginalized in this film. If it's really a Harley Quinn solo movie, just call it that. The BoP actresses aren't even remotely memorable in that trailer, which IMO does not bode well. Also, Rosie Perez? What was her last feature film - White Men Can't Jump?

This trailer is actually the first bit of marketing from this movie that I’ve found to be somewhat encouraging. It looks like it could be a fun movie. It completely looks like Harley’s movie though, so I’m not even sure why they’re calling it Birds of Prey.

This movie is too much Harley for me. She’s good in small doses like the early days of the Punisher and Wolverine. When you give her a whole movie she becomes too over the top just to prove how crazy she is. I like her better as a sidekick than a front and center character. This looks so uninteresting to me.

talk amongst yourselves. Here’s a topic: what would Harley do on Purge night?

Last edited:
Critics liking this film. Still have doubts this is my type of film but i may give it a chance.

Oh, I'm sure the "critics" are absolutely loving this movie.

The fact that the studio is quietly dumping its trash in February shows you how much faith it has in this.

This hasn't at all been something I would ever been interested in. Her version of Harley is unappealing to me and I can't imagine this being any good at all.

I read this "twitter reaction roundup" thing they had after the premier and they were mostly positive so I thought the movie may actually be decent and then I actually looked at who was posting these and they were all from those mid-20s "instagram influencer" chicks and it all made sense.

Back