1/6 Dc's Birds of prey and the Fantabulous emancipation of one Harley Quinn SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm thought maybe we would have been teased with something from this by now, maybe in the next couple weeks....

SH-Figuarts-Birds-of-Prey-Harley-Quinn-001.jpg

The SH Figuarts promo pics were just released. I'd assume Hot Toys will make this costume then since it's the one they're going forward with.

I hope so! but after hearing about how low the box office prediction are and that the costumes arent costumey i could see them doing 0

The box office prediction is at 50 million opening, which for a movie starring mostly not known characters, not looking like a traditionally comic book movie and being a more lower budget project, is actually decent.

If this ends up good this may be a film that finds legs over time. Guess we?ll see.

Harley as a character is most certainly popular enough to at least garner 1 figurine from HT, they didn?t make 3 of her from SS for no reason, she sells.

:yuck
Coming from someone who liked suicide squad and loved the rest of the DCEU movies, this movie looks like poop. I hope some people here like it and hot toys makes something from this movie, but it ain?t for me.

The box office prediction is at 50 million opening, which for a movie starring mostly not known characters, not looking like a traditionally comic book movie and being a more lower budget project, is actually decent.

If this ends up good this may be a film that finds legs over time. Guess we?ll see.

Harley as a character is most certainly popular enough to at least garner 1 figurine from HT, they didn?t make 3 of her from SS for no reason, she sells.

Hot toys famously don't go by box office sales or critic reviews if you look at their history so I think we'll see a couple of figures at least

After watching the trailer (I wasn?t really impressed despite the wave of positivity that seemed to have come with it) I think you?ll get a couple of Harleys out of this and nothing else. I think you?ll get a Gold Roller Harley and then a variant but past that I think it?ll die off.

I don’t see anything besides a couple versions of Harley being made for this. Black Mask would be a pretty simple figure, but it’s rare to get villains from Hot Toys unless they’re really high profile. Maybe someone like Toys Era or another company will do a Black Mask.

I think we'll definitely get a Harley or two. Cosbabies aren't an indicator of a future release though, they made a few for the Tom Hardy Venom movie.

I wonder when they will announce or even release the 1/6 scale line of Harley Quinn for this movie! Hopefully soon. I am actually excited for this movie and the figure announcement. XD

Back