Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's weird cos these are meant to be standalone films but they have the same actress playing Harley, who we're used to seeing with letoker but is possible we'll see a completely different joker. Seems like a bit of a mess

Yup, it is a mess. And I'm not really sure if they (WB & their people) learned the right lessons from Aquaman. Just the fact that the characters in this BoP movie are not recognizable as the characters in the comics ...already is a bad sign. HQ doesn't even look like HQ.

It's weird cos these are meant to be standalone films but they have the same actress playing Harley, who we're used to seeing with letoker but is possible we'll see a completely different joker. Seems like a bit of a mess

That last statement they released after Aquaman made it seem to me like they’re wanting to have it both ways. I’m guessing they’re going to go ahead with the next few movies, with mostly the same actors in place but with only vague references (if any) to the events of Justice League. My guess is they’ll remain non-comittal on whether or not they’re going to do a full reboot until after they see how these next several films perform.

They are going to concentrate on making solo movies which are connected (only just) then when they have their formula working a team up will happen and it will happen.

Because her name is Black...Canary. :lol

tumblr_n3jcqn2Cnw1s5xc1ho3_r1_250.gif

So Black Mask is gay and the main plot is about

Spoiler Spoiler:

vintage DCEU.

:thud:

i hope that isn’t true. Who the the **** is running DC?
After Nolan they just hired a bunch of brainless idiots and got a dart board.

These are the same guys who made a teen titans go movie before an actual teen titans movie. Be ready

Holy **** looks awesome. People seem to be falling in love with it. Ticket bought opening night here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back