Birds of Prey - 1/6th scale Harley Quinn (Caution Tape Jacket Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This 'Harley's' actress is very relevant right now. Luckily, Master Replicas had her at the lowest price I've seen her go for "retail". $124.99 USD plus shipping (Based out of England). [No longer valid 8/30/23]

The amount of accessories to cover most of her appearances for this Caution Tape version should be worth it alone, really glad I picked her up!

Attachments

• 20230804_043505.jpg
    20230804_043505.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230804_043435.jpg
    20230804_043435.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230804_043349.jpg
    20230804_043349.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This 'Harley's' actress is very relevant right now. Luckily, Master Replicas has her at the lowest price I've seen her go for "retail". $124.99 USD plus shipping (Based out of England).

The amount of accessories to cover most of her appearances for this Caution Tape version should be worth it alone, really glad I picked her up!
Did you actually get it from Master Replicas? It seems a bit too good to be true, but I figured I’d roll the dice since I’d been kicking myself for picking up the overalls version instead.

Did you actually get it from Master Replicas? It seems a bit too good to be true, but I figured I’d roll the dice since I’d been kicking myself for picking up the overalls version instead.
Yep, that's where I got it from! Only took less than a week to get to me internationally to the States.

Master Replicas recently had a Partner drop (which included other Hot Toys) for up to 70% and had a few figs (mostly Marvel) with big discounts on: Into the Spider-verse Miles & Gwen, Pepper's Rescue, Endgame Captain Marvel, and Zombie Iron Man. Normally they're just selling the remaining Eaglemoss products like Star Trek models, after they went bankrupt.

Last edited:
I grabbed one also, so I can display the tshirt version with the caution tape. Thanks!

This 'Harley's' actress is very relevant right now. Luckily, Master Replicas has her at the lowest price I've seen her go for "retail". $124.99 USD plus shipping (Based out of England).

I noticed the description describes the gold jumper version but clearly shows the Caution Tape version in the pictures and the heading. Was it like that when you placed your order?

My order still says "unfulfilled" and hasn't been shipped yet. Paid in full like 5 days ago.

10 days and nothing for me as well.
I have contacted customer service twice, once at the 5 day mark and then again a few hours ago. Here was the last response from Holly who seems to be the only rep. working there.

"Thanks for getting in touch :)

I'm so sorry for the delay in getting this to you. Unfortunately we are working through a backlog at the moment as stock has been arriving a lot later than expected.

The team is working super hard to get all the orders out as soon as possible - today's drop has been postponed to allow the warehouse to catch up.

We are being extra careful to make sure everyone receives the best quality stock - it shouldn’t be much longer now. Your order is still on the system, we haven’t forgotten about you!

Thanks so much for your patience,
Holly :)"

Yeah, we'll see. Meanwhile, it recently took another company 8 days to get a figure shipped to my door from freaking China. I expected a lot more from Master Replicas

I just hit the 14 day mark and got the below from Ozzy when I messaged earlier this week:

“Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Sorry your order hasn't been shipped yet, we had a bit of a backlog!

But your item is in stock and the team will get it out to you asap :)

I will let you know if there are any updates.

Thanks for your patience,
Ozzy”

Super annoying, but for the price I paid I’ll take a long wait as a trade off.

I noticed the description describes the gold jumper version but clearly shows the Caution Tape version in the pictures and the heading. Was it like that when you placed your order?
Yeah the description is off in places, can confirm it is absolutely the Caution Tape version. The only thing you lose out on is an official Hot Toys shipper box, as it ships in a generic box.

As for the folks who ordered and are waiting, you haven't been scammed (I posted about the link/deal after I had personally received mine) and I'm sorry it's been such trouble getting your orders in a timely manner.

My speculation is that they're probably prioritizing all those limited discontinued Star Trek Eaglemoss ship models because that's what's been bringing in the cash for Master Replicas when they were resurrected, that and probably a small team of staff.

Yeah the description is off in places, can confirm it is absolutely the Caution Tape version. The only thing you lose out on is an official Hot Toys shipper box, as it ships in a generic box.

As for the folks who ordered and are waiting, you haven't been scammed (I posted about the link/deal after I had personally received mine) and I'm sorry it's been such trouble getting your orders in a timely manner.

My speculation is that they're probably prioritizing all those limited discontinued Star Trek Eaglemoss ship models because that's what's been bringing in the cash for Master Replicas when they were resurrected, that and probably a small team of staff.
I didn't know Master Replicas went belly up as I haven't been following them for quite some time. It now seems to be kind of a mom and pop operation and if they don't get it together I don't expect the new Master Replicas will be around long either. I assume these Harleys were in hand new stock and if they are - how long does it take to put them in a freaking box and ship it out. I know I certainly won't be going back to them after this.

edit:
After re-reading my post a few hours later I realized it comes off as harsh. Just wanted to say in no way shape or form was any of it directed at you. I really appreciate you trying to help us out:peace

Last edited:
^Yeah once it got in the mail the wait wasn't too bad. I still left a little friendly constructive criticism for taking so long to ship out. I really like her with the smirking head I may try that.

So glad you guys finally received yours and were able to get the steal of a deal!

Looks like it's not longer offered any more so I've updated/removed the hyperlink in my original post to account for it.

For those who are interested/missed out before, Master Replicas has a few more units available of the Caution Tape figure for $120 (plus shipping):
Birds of Prey Harley Quinn Caution Sixth Scale Figures

I'm tempted to finally get this, but between streamlining my collection and preferring the outfits from TSS, I may pass on this version yet again (even at a massive discount).

Back