Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last-chance Tennant arrived last week. Made me a very happy manchild!

nerddelight.jpgbatclimb.jpg

It does seem their best all-round figure. Matt Smith has a great likeness but, as their first figure, the tailoring leaves a little to be desired. Tom Baker has great tailoring, and the likeness is spot on in certain poses, but Tom has such idiosyncratic expressions, and it is such an idiosyncratic sculpt, that the face doesn't suit every scenario. Tennant has great tailoring plus an excellent likeness. All of them are so much better in hand.

Love the 10th. Les Walker did a repaint of the CO 10th and it looked great. Shows what could be done with the line.

The status of my order of the 10th Doctor is still in "shipping." I wonder why they are taking so long to ship it, no email notification, nothing.
I am getting upset of this delay as I paid full almost two weeks ago.

I agree with the comments above, about this being BCs best effort so far. This figure captures the essence of the 10th Doctors character, and looks amazing in any pose. A second version in the blue suit would be a welcome addition to the BC Who family.

I feel its a little too early to start a thread for the Ninth Doctor they're working on, but what would people like as accessories? As well as the sonics, if they're going to accessories I'd like the big gun from Bad Wolf and two tops, one red (for Rose) one black (for The Parting of the Ways).

I highly doubt an auton Mickey head would be feasible but I'd they could reuse one of the angels arms as an auto arm.

I feel its a little too early to start a thread for the Ninth Doctor they're working on, but what would people like as accessories? As well as the sonics, if they're going to accessories I'd like the big gun from Bad Wolf and two tops, one red (for Rose) one black (for The Parting of the Ways).

I highly doubt an auton Mickey head would be feasible but I'd they could reuse one of the angels arms as an auto arm.

A banana and maybe an alternate portrait with his insane angry grin

Nine would need to have an Auton arm... A Mickey-as-Auton head would be awesome too... Some of those spider-bots of Cassandra's would be awesome too.

Probably impossible to do unless they can manage to get Chris Ec to partipicate to sign the collector ed ones, but how about the actor's breath? BC could pack a minitaure jar with Chris E.'s breath for the Collector Edition version.

Probably impossible to do unless they can manage to get Chris Ec to partipicate to sign the collector ed ones, but how about the actor's breathe? BC could pack a minitaure jar with Chris E.'s breathe for the Collector Edition version.

That is insane, but kinda cool.

Probably impossible to do unless they can manage to get Chris Ec to partipicate to sign the collector ed ones, but how about the actor's breathe? BC could pack a minitaure jar with Chris E.'s breathe for the Collector Edition version.

Seems like a good way of encouraging Christopher Ecclestone to interact with Who fandom.

Seems like a good way of encouraging Christopher Ecclestone to interact with Who fandom.

It would also make ppl buy the figures. Not sure if anyone else gets the joke, but in end of The World, the Ninth Doctor offers his breath to ppl in the voyage to see the exploration of Earth.

Finally got a reply on my shoe replacement. Looks like they're not requiring it mailed back

Edit: Great, now I get a bill from fedex to pay $21 for customs...most likely because the idiots thought the "doctor" was medical supplies

Back