Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, so happy I was finally able to score this guy for retail. Thought I was going to have to accept that I wasn't going to be able to get him for anything other than the crazy eBay prices. Stunning figure, a real gem in my collection :)

image.jpg

My 10th doctor arrived and immediately made a mod to fit the glasses better. Took the idea from the Enterbay Scarface.doctor1.jpgdoctor2.jpg
doctor3.jpgdoctor4.jpg
doctor5.jpgdoctor6.jpg
doctor7.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad you missed 10 when BCS had him back in stock. I was sceptic at first, did not like the paint application in the pictures. But having this figure in hand is another story. The doctor looks so damn nice that he is now the center piece of my collection.

Too bad you missed 10 when BCS had him back in stock. I was sceptic at first, did not like the paint application in the pictures. But having this figure in hand is another story. The doctor looks so damn nice that he is now the center piece of my collection.

What is the going price for one on the secondary market? I'm just trying to make sure that the huge prices are not for that super rare 50th version.

What is the going price for one on the secondary market? I'm just trying to make sure that the huge prices are not for that super rare 50th version.

The lowest current BiN price on ebay is £315, the lowest recent completed auction is £285 and those are for the standard version. They're not moving fast at the moment because a lot of the people who wanted one probably got it when BCS put them up for sale again at the beginning of April.

The lowest current BiN price on ebay is £315, the lowest recent completed auction is £285 and those are for the standard version. They're not moving fast at the moment because a lot of the people who wanted one probably got it when BCS put them up for sale again at the beginning of April.

Ok, If I'm patient maybe I can find a decent deal on one.

Someone on FB asked whether the second Ten would be released this year - given that the price of this has just started to go up again on ebay (after it slumped following BC's release of unsold stock in April) it would be great if they announced the blue suit version soon.

I Have one for sale in the for sale section if you are interested.

I think shifting their 'show stock' is a pretty big indicator that they'll be looking to bring out the Ten variant (with confirmed new head sculpt and different outfit) in the not too distant future. I imagine they'll just keep some stock from the upcoming variant to sell at any future show and convention appearances they happen to make.

Back