Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One, I don't 'bash' anything, I have my own opinions, to which I am fully entitled to express.

Two, next time you decide to try to talk down to me, don't.

Touchy much? If i've offended your delacate sensabilites, I do apologize. Not my intent. Nor was putting words into your mouth, nor labling you as some sort of "hater". I don't go in for random drama, or other web-based trolling. I left highschool ten years ago, and the stupid drama games get to stay there, where they belong.

My intent was to use irony appearent in your post to draw attention to what was in MY opinion, a Silly concept. And so by doing, cause you to give serious thought to an idea you might not have considered.

But My question still stands. Instead of going for a scene specific look on a "generic" ( Having trouble finding a better word) piece, why not go for prop- bassed accuracy when dealing with the color of an item, and if you want it to match a specific scene, do your best to re-create the lighting/enviornment of said scene. This allows for greater versatility of said piece, and allows people to fine-tune it to their liking.

It's not about 'specific scenes', that is a ridiculous simplification, it's about how things normally look ON SCREEN for the majority of the time that is the basis of my own personal opinion on the matter. But whatever, I have no interest in getting into a debate with you about this. It's just not worth the headache.

I should have listened to the advice from earlier and not even dared offer an opinion on the matter. :lol

Last edited:
It's not about 'specific scenes', that is a ridiculous simplification, it's about how things normally look ON SCREEN for the majority of the time. .

I get it. It's an issue I go back and forth on. I suppose ultimately if it is a big enough deal I will either a) not buy it or b) mod it once I get it in hand.

All in all, so long as the piece looks good, I'm good.

Though, I'm one who tends to prefer prop accuracy.

Nothing wrong with that.

Sorry, maybe I was just jumping at shadows given the way things were worded earlier.

Anyway, moving on.

Nothing wrong with that.

Sorry, maybe I was just jumping at shadows given the way things were worded earlier.

Anyway, moving on.

Sokay, the internet can be a "scarey" place, as there are several million people out there who never did mentaly leave highschool, and still get off by being bullies and trolls.

I enjoy a good intelectual discussion, minus the silly drama. I've not time nor patience for namecalling and other pointless endevors. REst assured that any percieved vitrol and bile coming from me are generaly either

1) a misinterpretation of my intent. I'm a fan of irony and satire in an attempt to get people to rexamine what they believe.

2) me Poorly presenting my thoughts and ideas.

I'm a firm believer in the concept of netiquette, and strive to remember there are people on the other end of these words.

I wish more people would follow suit.

And don't misunderstand. your opinion is entirely valid, regardless of what I, or anyone else think of it.

:peace

I was hoping someone would, otherwise it would have come across as a rather silly thing to say !

8th Doctor's waist coat, and Eccleston's Jacket it is.

8_hurt_9.jpg

He has a revised version of the 4th Doctor's sonic. I thought it was really cool. Surprised it was so close to the original, having only a different head and a red knob (settings, perhaps) on the bottom.

REvised 8 is the gold one in thecenter. Perhaps it was destroyed when he crashed.

sonic_screwdrivers_by_cosmicthunder-d46bbej.png

za2t.jpg

mcgann-new-sonic1.jpg

mcgann-armageddonexpo-1.jpg

he does have a box for the building of more... so... gonna go with it was destroyed.

Doctor-Who-7th-8th-Doctor-Sonic-Screwdriver-Mk-IV-4.jpg

Back