Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a while, but I seem to first remember people talking about the paint transferring onto the face of certain figures... maybe starting with Blade? I don't know that I have heard about which sealant might be best, it just seemed like it could be an option. I guess you'd have worry about the sealant reacting to paint, too! Maybe someone with a better memory can chime in. LOL.

Well, I have the character options one. Yes, he's slightly too big, but he's not soooo big that I wouldn't pose BC figures with him!

so are the reg 12inch CO RC daleks too big then as well? next to a 1/6 fig? been wondering bout that. i guess the answer is "yes" but just checking. :)

so are the reg 12inch CO RC daleks too big then as well? next to a 1/6 fig? been wondering bout that. i guess the answer is "yes" but just checking. :)

The way I look at it is: every time we see the Daleks they are different. My 12" Daleks just look like large Daleks next to a 12" figure. They don't look ridiculous at all.

thks pixletwin and niceman! :)

oh mang the thought of 1/6 daleks that can open up to reveal mutant or not via BCS ! mmmm classic and new era pls.

I remember the 11th Doctor era Daleks were made so their eyestalk was on eye level with Amy. I find the 12 inch ones to work out nicely, personally, but they are a tad too large.

There's also this, still:

https://mwctoys.com/REVIEW_092410b.htm

Hey Xenophilius, BC should do a version of the photo in your sig (from DOTD) - replace the Doctors they've made with pics of figures and the others with silhouettes (until they make them).

Such a classic photo as well.

I just get "Please contact Big Chief support team on [email protected]"

Should we even try to snoop around to pay without them confirming it's working?

I can't imagine they mind money coming into their Paypal account, and I was glad to get rid of it... you never know when an unexpected bill might hit and leave me having to wait until January or February to pay.

Well, paid for both 4 and 10, but no shipping payment yet. Not sure if I did right paying through an unfinished service but oh well. I'm sure it'll be fine. Just curious when we'll pay shipping.

Just paid off both my Tenth and Fourth Doctors! Now I play the waiting game for the shipping invoice...

I got emails tonight to activate my new account. Turns out I had used two different email addresses for the two orders, but it was simple enough to import the second order.

Now, let's see if I can get the money together in time for a Christmas delivery! :)

Well, paid for both 4 and 10, but no shipping payment yet. Not sure if I did right paying through an unfinished service but oh well. I'm sure it'll be fine. Just curious when we'll pay shipping.

Well, you'll have confirmation showing from your PAYPAL page anyway won't you. So all of your payments can be confirmed at any time, and their PAYPAL has not changed as far as I can see.

It will be fine I am sure, :) it better be, I'm paying off my #10 on Tuesday! :pray:

Anyone having luck contacting BC? I know they're busy, but I emailed them back in April about getting on a wait-list for a signed Tennant figure (I preordered a regular version as that was the only one left). Just emailed them again and posted on their FB. If there IS a wait-list and I lost my spot on it because they aren't checking their mail regularly, I'm going to be royally PO'd.

I paid for this today, but the postage costs for it weren't listed. When will that part be sorted out?

I just paid for shipping on mine. I think what that means for you if they haven't processed the payment yet. I would give them at least 24 hours and then check it to see if it is ready to charge you for shipping.

Back