Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted this in the Doctor Who thread but deserves to be posted here aswell.

Happy 50th Anniversary, people.

For anyone that cares about classic episodes, and plans on watching the 50th anniversary live, I strongly suggest that you stick around and keep watching directly after the special broadcasts... :)

For anyone that cares about classic episodes, and plans on watching the 50th anniversary live, I strongly suggest that you stick around and keep watching directly after the special broadcasts... :)

Are they going to announce more missing episodes have been found?!?

A friend got one of today's 25 exclusives. I can't share his photo but it looks okay, despite it being a baaaaad photo.

Another mate in attendance has gushed at how good they look in person.

aarrghhhh so desperate to see some inhand pics or some better pics of the BCS booth!!!:gah:

Yep. Happy 50 everyone! :D

+1! :clap

grew up in uk and doc who was one of the first shows to spark my young imagination, super excited to see the 50th ep, got a ticket at a local theatre showing it in 3d Monday. :)

I will reserve judgement.
Haven't seen it yet.
However, after really liking only one from that last season, I'm not going in with high expectations.

I thought the episode was a lot of fun.

MAKES ME WANT MY DOLLY.

I mean, my very adult grown up collectible figure thing.

It was enjoyable enough, but it was never going to live upto the massive hype surrounding it straight off. I will watch it again in a few days and think about it then (have the 3D Bluray on order anyway)

First off and as an initial thought, I thought that it was a bit of a waste of the returning enemy (just in case there are some that have not heard yet) and the joining of the two stories was somewhat forced and obvious.

Moffatt really loves these non-linear time travel stories doesn't he?

Nice to see...

Spoiler Spoiler:

...back in the show, even if only for a short while.

I went to see it at the cinema with the kids, and what a buzz! Haven't experienced anythign like that since Star Wars came out.

Spoilers, sweetie
Spoiler Spoiler:

Any fan that has dedicated time and emotions toward the show should be pretty happy with this episode

Back