Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, really, its a gmail address, I check my spam folders, am not an old person who doesn't know how to use computers or the internet. This is entirely something glitching out on BC's end and if they want more of my money, they need to fix it.

Never implied that. Just giving options. Couldn't know you didn't use hotmail. Just thinking of ways to help. :dunno

The archaic nature of the order process as well as delays, and posts on Facebook apologizing for delays and problems are a major turn off with this company. If they announced any other major licenses in the future, I wouldn't get excited in the least.

So...does anyone know how you pay your bill after the account is created?

You wait for the payment request via email, as far as I'm aware. They won't allow people to pay through the site while it's not finished, so it won't be until next week at the earliest.

I do agree, it has been quite the hassle. But it in the end it seems to work out. When it comes to service, while they can be slow, they are often really helpful.

So I get the impression, that if you haven't already merged your accounts they will do it for you after they get it all sorted next week some time.

Is that anyone else's understanding?

You wait for the payment request via email, as far as I'm aware. They won't allow people to pay through the site while it's not finished, so it won't be until next week at the earliest.

Ok, just making sure since they said pay by the 2nd and that's cutting it close

We can't pay by 6th of December, if we can't pay!!
Hopefully the invoices will go out soon, and the Doctors will be in the post. On a Doctor Who high just now. Watched some episodes, the docudrama, prequels, listened to CDs, looked at and rearranged some of the toys... And I might just eat some jelly babies.

We can't pay by 6th of December, if we can't pay!!
Hopefully the invoices will go out soon, and the Doctors will be in the post. On a Doctor Who high just now. Watched some episodes, the docudrama, prequels, listened to CDs, looked at and rearranged some of the toys... And I might just eat some jelly babies.

Love that... 'rearrange'. It's what we do instead of playing with them!

Wonder why we haven't seen any in hand photos of the DOTD exclusive Ten yet? They must have been on sale yesterday...

I have to admit, that notion of playing with my figures never enters my head. I don't mind rearranging them though, from time to time !!

Watching The Chase now.

I wouldn't be surprised if BC didn't get the 10th in on time for their show, and that might be why there are no pics, or orders going out for payment.

I wouldn't be surprised if BC didn't get the 10th in on time for their show, and that might be why there are no pics.

Nope, they definitely did....proof thereof via their FB page,

1474471_10152750225281002_2038565589_n.jpg

And for some lucky person...

211026_187818566001_1387723347_q.jpg
Big Chief Studios Limited
12 hours ago via Mobile

A lucky customer from across the pond with No.1 of the 10th Doctor Exclusive Edition 1:6 Scale Figure!

The next 25 go on sale tomorrow from 9.15 am.

See you there!

Right the bar me thinks...
BCS

I am pleased to be wrong here. Yay!

Sorry mate, didn't mean it to sound like I was out to prove you wrong :) I just wanted to confirm that they did in fact reach the UK, so this is looking good for those that want to try their hand at getting one via BCS's site.

It's also looking good for those of us that have had them on PO too. And if the #10 has arrived, there is no reason to think that the #4 hasn't!

I have said it before, but it bears repeating...I think that a corner really has been turned now for BCS. Their product count has now gone up to three items available, with a fourth coming soon.

Sorry mate, didn't mean it to sound like I was out to prove you wrong :) I just wanted to confirm that they did in fact reach the UK, so this is looking good for those that want to try their hand at getting one via BCS's site.

It's also looking good for those of us that have had them on PO too. And if the #10 has arrived, there is no reason to think that the #4 hasn't!

I have said it before, but it bears repeating...I think that a corner really has been turned now for BCS. Their product count has now gone up to three items available, with a fourth coming soon.

I agree mate, sometimes to BC we must sound like the squeaking of a thousand Beakers (from the Muppet Show) but hell, that just shows how mad keen we are to get the product into our hands.

Haha. The 'Yay' wasn't a sarcastic one. I was glad to be wrong. With the lack of picks or any other info after two days if the event, I was thinking that the figures had mot arrived. I wasn't having a go at BC, rather, I was feeling for them.
No, I'm fully behind the company and will gladly part with my not so hard earned cash for their Doctor Who figures.
On that note. We saw the pic of all the Amy heads in boxes. Was there any indication that these were going to be sent out?

Back