Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #10 David Tennant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went looking for a Tenth Doctor on Ebay. The prices are just insane. I guess I won't be getting that one. Does Big Chief ever re-issue these?

no they dont but there is a plan to do a retail ver, not any time soon i dont think unless things have changed but yeah they do want to do a retail 10 in a diff suit and chucks(red) color to the limited ver. :)

View attachment 98778

"How do you do? I'm the Doctor. Is this yours? I almost stepped on it. At first I thought it was a mutant Kaled, but then it tried to kiss me, you see. That's when I knew it wasn't a Kaled because Kaleds are not nearly as friendly as this little fellow."

(My second 1:6 Figure! Got Sideshow Vader yesterday and Who 4 today!)

I think that's brilliant John! You've really captured the way Four talks!

Thanks SAB! :1-1:

Do you have any of the BC Studios Dr. Who figures?

Not yet but I think they look great and I have the signed numbered pair for both Sherlock figures on order !
And I'm most definitely getting the 7th season Matt Smith Doctor when its offered !

Not yet but I think they look great and I have the signed numbered pair for both Sherlock figures on order !
And I'm most definitely getting the 7th season Matt Smith Doctor when its offered !

Nice! :rock Looking forward to seeing your Sherlock figures.

Got the email invoice from Big Chief Studios today so he should be shipping this week! :panic:

Someone on FB has said that Big Chief told them the next version of Ten would have a blue suit and a new HS. No idea if that's reliable, but am just passing it on.

Someone on FB has said that Big Chief told them the next version of Ten would have a blue suit and a new HS. No idea if that's reliable, but am just passing it on.

I thought it was already known it would have a blue suit ....or maybe that was just a wide assumption.
The new head sculpt seems very surprising.

I don't think the new sculpt is surprising at all considering they had previously leaned toward new sculpts in their accessory packs.
I think they can get away with extremely limited releases reusing a head but for a full release it needs more than just a costume variant.

I don't think the new sculpt is surprising at all considering they had previously leaned toward new sculpts in their accessory packs.
I think they can get away with extremely limited releases reusing a head but for a full release it needs more than just a costume variant.

Personally I think it would make sense to rerelease the current sculpt with a blue suit - and less stubble on the sculpt - before producing a new brown suit version with a new HS a couple of years down the line.

Personally I think it would make sense to rerelease the current sculpt with a blue suit - and less stubble on the sculpt - before producing a new brown suit version with a new HS a couple of years down the line.

SHHH! I'd definitely want a different expression on the blue suit version. I'd be surprised though because a new sculpt means going through the approval process all over again.

yeah im kinda skeptical they will do a new sculpt for retailer ver. be cool but yeah...

i think the expression on the current 10th doc sculpt is 100% perfect.

Does anyone have any photos of the Limited to 100 Version in-hand? Can't seem to find any good photos of it? Thanks.

^^its the same but with a diff color shirt. i think i saw some pics posted of it on the BCS facebook page. :)

question...

would the 1/6 CO Judoon figure be in scale with my BCS Tennant? anyone have both and can comment on the scale? if so im considering gettin one.

Back