Best Comedy you've ever seen ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Lord_of_Moria

Super Freak
Reaction score
Many talk about horror movies,sci fi, action and adventure, but after all thoose movies sometimes I feel I need a break from the tension of the world . What was the best comedic movie you've ever seen ? the movie that made you laugh so hard that you cried :D :D

In my opinion for this year ... I just saw The Hangover and I think it is one of the best comedies ever to be released . :rolleyes: I love the 40 year old virgin, when I was younger I used to pause the dvd so that I can check what sideshow figures Andy had. :rotfl

c'mon guys lets hear some of your comments

Its A Mad Mad Mad Mad World -- Milton Berle, Sid Caesar, Mickey Rooney, Buddy Hackett, Jonathan Winters, Ethel Merman, Spencer Tracy. Best comedic cast ever. Funniest movie ever made ...

City Hunter
great movie but this scene was the highlight
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UA_ATLFxIA4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UA_ATLFxIA4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i don't know if any movie ever made me laugh so hard i cried but i always loved Happy Gilmore. a classic. the Bob Barker fight never gets old.

aw man!! I got lots...3 I can remember now are:
StrangeWilderness-front.jpg

Anchorman.jpg

hustle_and_flow.jpg

Last edited:
CAVEMAN....
:rock:rock:rock Highly underated comedy I just found out about this one through my GF's parents last year.

But for me its a flip back and fourth of Superbad and Pineapple express. So many memorable lines. As for all time I can't make that decision there are so many great comedy's out there.

Ace Ventura
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Austin Powers
Revenge of the Pink Panther
Coming to America
Monty Python and the Meaning of Life
A Fish Called Wanda
AVP:R

:rock:rock:rock Highly underated comedy I just found out about this one through my GF's parents last year.

But for me its a flip back and fourth of Superbad and Pineapple express. So many memorable lines. As for all time I can't make that decision there are so many great comedy's out there.

Aw man....Superbad was great! Pineapple Express was awesome too!
Ace Ventura
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Austin Powers
Revenge of the Pink Panther
Coming to America
Monty Python and the Meaning of Life
A Fish Called Wanda
AVP:R

Coming to America...is my all time favorite movie!

Aw man....Superbad was great! Pineapple Express was awesome too!

Coming to America...is my all time favorite movie!

Good taste fellow freaks I think Pulse was a great comedy, and so is Rad the bmx movies, but I've developed a taste for really bad movies :lol

of the top of my head?

happy_gilmore.jpg

"THE PRICE IS WRONG BOB!"

0783229445.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"nudey magazine day nudey magazine day!" or "back to school to show my father I'm not a fool"

and of course
tropic-thunder-poster.jpg

"IM THE DUDE PLAYIN THE DUDE DISGUISED AS ANOTHA' DUDE"

honorable mentions: Ace Ventura, Nacho Libre, Yes Man, Coming to America

I like Liar Liar and The Party.

"The Party" is the funniest film ever. Sellers was a comic genius and a great actor.

I can't believe someone said earlier that they thought Steve Martin's "Pink Panther was one of the funniest they had seen. It was nothing but uncomfortably painful.

Back