Its awful dead in here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a shame that with the exception of Ripley and the BTTF II figures that have already been announced it seems likely that we will never see the Hot Toys logo on a package that does not also have the Star Wars, Marvel, or D.C. logo on it too...don't get me wrong they are 3 of my favorite things but there are so many great films already out there and yet to be made that would be excellent fodder for the Hot Toys treatment...but it will simply not be happening....

Yeah i'd love to see a Predator jungle hunter 2016 version. Also the whole extraction crew would be great. I'd love to see a blaine or dillon in 1/6th scale. Lets face facts the jungle hunter from 2009 looks very outdated now and is desperately in need of a new update. Next year will be the 30th anniversary of the movie Predator so maybe we'll see something from Hot Toys.

Last edited:
Yeah i'd love to see a Predator jungle hunter 2016 version. Also the whole extraction crew would be great. I'd love to see a blaine or dillon in 1/6th scale. Lets face facts the jungle hunter from 2009 looks very outdated now and is desperately in need of a new update. Next year will be the 30th anniversary of the movie Predator so maybe we'll see something from Hot Toys.

Yeah the same way this year was the 30th anniversary of Aliens, HT really seized that opportunity well.....one can hope HT does something cool for the 30th Predator.....

Just another thought on the section being slow, the fact that a lot of the action figure threads that never got ported over during the site revamp a few years ago, it left a bunch of threads in the statue and props section like the T-600 threads, Marcus Wright, John Connor and a few Aliens figures still lay buried in the wrong section.

Granted that's not the big picture but it doesn't help:lecture

Chirrut-%C3%8Emwe-figure-1-600x867.jpg

837%20Hottoys%20predator%201.jpg

slackers.

mind the base.

Most diorama bases I've had were poorly conceived. Foot placement was always problematic, I ended up discarding them for basic stands.

Back