Its awful dead in here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great points...ironically picking up the Murphy Robocop set because I am such a fan of the original movie made me decide to end years of only buying Star Wars 1/6 figures and branch out even further into other Hot Toys licenses like Marvel and D.C...if they had not made Robocop first they would not have been able to sell me on their more mainstream stuff!

Great points...ironically picking up the Murphy Robocop set because I am such a fan of the original movie made me decide to end years of only buying Star Wars 1/6 figures and branch out even further into other Hot Toys licenses like Marvel and D.C...if they had not made Robocop first they would not have been able to sell me on their more mainstream stuff!

you just love money-sucking meaningless hollow franchises, innocent Robocop has nothing to do with it :lecture

Lol lol lol

Right? It's like one went from an 80's icon of pure badassery to ****** flavor of the month Marvel/DC crap.

Or one simply likes well made action figures....but if you guys own 1/6 scale figures based upon the complete works of William Shakespeare or the collected writings of Charles Dickens, arbiters of good taste that you sound like you are, then I must concede that your collections are indeed far more sophisticated than mine. Bravo!

Or one simply likes well made action figures....but if you guys own 1/6 scale figures based upon the complete works of William Shakespeare or the collected writings of Charles Dickens, arbiters of good taste that you sound like you are, then I must concede that your collections are indeed far more sophisticated than mine. Bravo!
(with shame) my post was a joking attempt based on my hate to star wars and comics heroes, and if it didn't sound like a joke, it's because my humor sucks :duh

(with shame) my post was a joking attempt based on my hate to star wars and comics heroes, and if it didn't sound like a joke, it's because my humor sucks :duh

Ha ha! No worries I actually took your comment in that spirit... I was just being a smart Alec! :)

Back