Beauty and the Beast (live action) - starring Emma Watson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in canada is legal by law for women to sleep with animals

I try to research everything I read in the interest of being thorough, and I was disturbed to find that you're right, in that Canada's definition of Beastiality is limited only to penetration of an animal, but I wouldn't say that's a precedent, so much as an oversight. One that, upon further research, they seem to be working towards amending, by ruling any sexual activity involving an animal as beastiality in legislation they're working to push forward.

It still goes on out in the East. Ironically, those people that are marrying children, beating/disfiguring/oppressing their wives and throwing homosexuals/trans peeps off of rooftops are the top victim priority for liberals and are welcomed with open arms. None of this makes sense, unless you force it. Enjoy your freedoms while you can, because as everyone's sanity slowly slips, we could very well be back in those older, primitive days thanks to all those "progress". It's a double edged sword. People say conservatives are fear mongers that are afraid of change, but atleast that reluctance to give in keeps them safe.

This LeFou/gay thing isn't even a huge deal honestly. I don't care. To me it's another one of Disney's little publicity stunts to get people talking about another one of their unimaginative products, not a progressive agenda. Look at all the headlines and views this news generated for an otherwise "been there, done that" kind of movie. It's always blown out of proportion for what will probably amount to LeFou prancing around acting like a ******. :lol

I can't say I agree with that generalization of the Islamic population, but that's another battle for another day.:lol I am with you on this being an overblown publicity stunt and I will say that I stand by your assessment of the ludicrousness and, frankly, dangerous idea that 7 year olds should be able to transition. For one thing, it fits into that same idea of consent. I don't think a child is mentally equipped to be able to make such a monumental and permanent decision, and, thus, I don't think they should be able to. I should clarify that I'm not opposed to a supportive environment for children who might identify as trans or gender fluid, only that they should be adults who are fully aware of what they're doing before making any lasting biological alterations. The other side of that is the slippery slope it sets. If we start accepting "what children want" as the rule, then, suddenly, that can, indeed, make them susceptible to those who would seek to prey on them. If a child can make a decision as monumental as changing their gender, then you're, essentially, giving them enough authority to choose the 50-year old creeper down the block as their life mate.

well there goes your theory of consent, Canada is so progressive they allow women to sleep with dogs. Also Germany is so progressive they let 13 year old kids get married to 50 year old men because "it is their culture and they need to be tolerant" so... where does consent fall into these cases? culture and tolerance matter more than a kid's well being:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781707/At-361-migrants-aged-14-married-Germany.html

I don't see where my "theory of consent" went, exactly. I can support LGBTQ rights and not support pedophilia or beastiality, and I explained my reasoning, in terms of consent. You can give me examples of other cultures or countries that support pedophillia/beastiality, and I will nevertheless stand against those things.

Are gay people really happy that the town dumbass, yes-man is a confirmed homosexual? As a straight honkey I know I'm out of the loop but I can only imagine I'd rather they just keep things traditional in that case.

interracial couples isn't really a new social issue though... they have been accepted for a long time. why make a fuss about it?

Ah this is highly dependent on where you live...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yesterday it was acceptance of homosexuality. Today it's acceptance of transgenders and 50+ genders. Tomorrow it will be acceptance of beastiality (already happening in Canada). Acceptance of pedophilia is right around the corner. On the day that last one eventually occurs, I don't expect normal, civilized people to abide by notions of "live and let live" or "love is love". :lol

There's a reason some of the things have been viewed negatively by society and it ain't because of religion. Some things just aren't natural and shouldn't be advocated, encouraged nor celebrated. History shows that when societies start dabbling in degenerate behavior, moral foundations crumble and societies fall.

Difabio, this is a very silly thing to say.......

There is a vast difference here.....between being gay or trans....and being pedophile or beastiality...

One is consensual.....one is not...and can never be. Still sad that in This day and age people want to align gay people with pedophiles......educate yourself.

Might as well go back to the 50' where people though mixing races was going to be the downfall of humanity.....

Geez

Aren't Furries a thing? Can't disparage the Furry Lovers.

I'd tap Cheetara. Or probably most of the female cast of CATS as long as they didn't sing.

Yeah but you said the slippery slope phenomenon (and my argument) was horse****! Those examples that were listed progressed from the things we're seeing now.

No, I said the slippery slope phenomena, as it pertains to acceptance of homosexuality and transgenderism, both occurring within groups of consenting adults, being used to justifying the acceptance of pedophillia and beastiality, both non-consensual in their nature, is horse****. The notion that a child is mature enough to make a lifealtering decision about the biological nature of their gender and how asserting their maturity in such a scenario would, thus, open arguments to whether or not they could be considered mature enough to consent is a situation where slippery slope could work.

it is not " generalization of the Islamic population," the law is the law. their law is what it is. The problem is when societies like Germany disregard their own Laws in the name of progress.

did you even saw what happened to milo yiannopoulos? how gay kids sometimes seek the company of older men because they feel isolated and attacked by their families? (you could argue that those older men prey on lonely abandoned kids) seems like it is something that happens. Even George Takei had an experience like that with an older male when he was a teen. where does consent fall in those cases?

As with male female cases it is the age of censent........

It is not different than a 21 year old trying to have a sexual relationship with a 15 year old....

Consent is 17 in most forward states.....

it is not " generalization of the Islamic population," the law is the law. their law is what it is. The problem is when societies like Germany disregard their own Laws in the name of progress.

did you even saw what happened to milo yiannopoulos? how gay kids sometimes seek the company of older men because they feel isolated and attacked by their families? (you could argue that those older men prey on lonely abandoned kids) seems like it is something that happens. Even George Takei had an experience like that with an older male when he was a teen. where does consent fall in those cases?

I can understand that, and it sucks, and those older men should be held accountable and to the same standard as heterosexual offenders, in that scenario. If an individual is under the age of legal consent, then, I think where consent falls in those cases is that there isn't any, if we're going by the rule of law.

wow, this thread sure took a turn towards the *******.

I firmly am against a lot of the comments, especially that gay/trans people can be compared to pedophiles or beastiality (wtf) but i'll just agree to disagree.

I hope (for the sake of the other people, not for you) that no one close to you is gay.

I can understand that, and it sucks, and those older men should be held accountable and to the same standard as heterosexual offenders, in that scenario. If an individual is under the age of legal consent, then, I think where consent falls in those cases is that there isn't any, if we're going by the rule of law.

that whole milo yiannopoulos / george takei thing opened such a huge can of worms lol. but yeah, age of consent should always be respected and mandatory. no matter the circumstances. no matter what the cultures or religions say. we can agree on that. no exceptions

wow, this thread sure took a turn towards the *******.

I firmly am against a lot of the comments, especially that gay/trans people can be compared to pedophiles or beastiality (wtf) but i'll just agree to disagree.

I hope (for the sake of the other people, not for you) that no one close to you is gay.

I'm trying, here. I really am.:lol

Fact is we will always have people who think homosexuals are "icky" to them ......and even though it does not affect them in the slightest.....or hurts anyone , in any way, they will rail against them....comparing them to criminals and degenerates.

Its nothing new......

Americans dehumanizing immigrants
Nazi's dehumanized the Jews
Romans dehumanized everyone not in the Empire

Find a people whom you do not like? Just start comparing them to a criminal.....keep saying it..... And a certain population will follow you.

This thread is the same old circle jerk.....with the same old people who think its there right to interfere with other adults and there lives.......

I will say it has been surprisingly civil, all things considered.:lol

if we were talking about this on a college campus there would have been riots, burning trash cans and vandalism already :lol

Last edited:
Since the discussion is no longer about whether LeFou's alleged "moment" was a wise choice on Disney's part or not and has expanded into broader discussion regarding all manner of polarizing political affairs let's go ahead and end that and get back to the movie. Good job at staying civil everyone but let's not test that any longer. ;)

Back