Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Belle from Beauty And The Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Peasant dress is from the Disney Store Beauty and the Beast doll. The Celebration dress is from the Hasbro Beauty and the Beast doll. The Dresses are not fir for Hot Toys bodies nor can the Ballgown be removed to easily, these dresses were added on photoshop. The hair mod was also through photoshop.

Thank you so much for letting me know these mods are not possible. Saved me from flushing money down the drain.

I was seriously looking into buying 2 extra Hot Toys Belles - I was on BBTS last night and saw they were in stock.

I prefer the animated film much better than the live action but I like Belle's various outfits, regardless of who is portraying the character - the peasant look is quite iconic.

I wonder if Hot Toys will release a con exclusive variant with a new outfit in the future?

No problem lol. I wish it was possible. I bought a winter belle doll on clearance at target hoping to put that outfit on her but I can tell yeah it just won't work lol.
I would be happy with a variant! I would order a peasant Belle if they made her. & a beast! Although I feel cheated as to the fact that they even made a Belle when Cinderella is my favorite. Sure a figure of that movie would have been borderline barbie, but hey, they did a Belle!

I wonder if hot toys will continue to do these types of figures , because I would Aladdin figure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think they will; especially with less Marvel stuff stuff to do in the future. They did the Winnie The Pooh figures, I'd expect an Aladdin.

It definitely would be great if they'd decide to make Alddin figures.

Does anyone know if the Belle figure sold poorly? Is that the reason why a Beast was never issued by Hot Toys?

Does anyone know if the Belle figure sold poorly? Is that the reason why a Beast was never issued by Hot Toys?

I think it sold pretty well - it’s sold out on both Sideshow and BBTS.

I think Belle was intended to be a one-off from the start, sadly. She probably wasn’t overly expensive to produce, where the Beast probably would have been quite an undertaking to make between the sheer size and detail required with all of that fur. He’d probably cost quite a bit, and they probably weren’t sure if people that bought Belle would feel compelled to have the Beast at what I imagine would be at least $300 if not $350. I personally would have bought him and would have loved more iterations of Belle, especially in that celebration dress. But I’m sure not all folks feel the same, and Hot Toys probably didn’t want to take the risk of losing money on the figure.

Yeah I agree I think Belle was just going to be by herself. Honestly I got the Film Collection Beast, and yeah he's no HT figure, but for the $50 or so I got him for I'm perfectly happy to have him as an accessory.

I'm kind of surprised HT isn't doing any other live action stuff, at least announced yet. I think a Will Smith Genie might sell to some people.

Back