Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Belle from Beauty And The Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 408438

Hey! It’s been a crazy week so I haven’t had a hands to put her up yet, but am aiming to do that today! I ordered this Barbie tea cart from eBay for $7.25, and am planning on painting it to look like the one Mrs. Potts and Chip spend much of the movie on. Barbie dolls are just a tad taller than Belle, so this should be relatively to scale. I’ll post pictures once it’s all done, and will hopefully be able to post some shots of Belle today.

I’m still trying to think of how to go about displaying the rose, and am wondering if I am going to have to figure out a way to customize the base.

I bought this set today too; just threw it in my eBay cart with other stuff for 20% off. Let us know how your's turns out! Kind of glad it looks like it's a model kit so it'll be easier to paint up.

I didn't get a 10 day notice from BBTS, but got an email saying Belle was in my Pile of Loot already. I'll probably ship her soon.

I received mine and unboxed it. Really well done set by Hot Toys. The paint apps and likeness are really good in-hand. Everything from the costume and especially the details on Cogsworth, Lumiere, Plumette, Mrs. Potts and Chip are all outstanding. They did Belle's feet and stand in a different and unique way. I'm not sure why. It's a little tricky to get her to stand up w/o tipping over due to the length of the dress making it difficult to see and pose but it's not a real big deal. The packaging has a luxe design with spot varnishing and clear windows with a fold-out flap, so it's nice even though the actual cardboard and plastic tray is on the cheap side. The box is somewhat oversized, but very lightweight. It will be a shame if I have to toss this packaging. There is a "girl doll"/Barbie aspect to this figure, that's unavoidable due to the subject, but I have to imagine that this is going to be a sought-after piece for Disney collectors and Emma Watson fans since the execution is so high quality overall.

Last edited:
I didn’t end up caring too much for the movie but still am disappointed they aren’t doing a blue dress version of Belle, which I would totally buy. Ah well. I still might pick this up if I see any crazy discounts or anything, overall it does look quite well done. Just never been that interested in her yellow gown look going all the way back to the original animated film.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Belle arrived, my wife is sooo happy. We are very impressed and hopeful Beast and more are coming.

Picked her up yesterday and right off the bat, stunned. The packaging was so nice and well done. The figure itself is fantastic. The little characters look great. This was a steal for the price.

In stock at BBTS also. I'm waiting for Jedi Luke to come in and then will ship together. I'll post some pics then.

Too bad those who got her don't own a camera or smartphone... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

I did my best to get some shots. I tried uploading these just a few minutes ago, but the quality didn't come out great. Hopefully this is better. I apologize for the lighting - the overhead light on that side of the room went out, so I was just using my phone flashlight haha.

I'm still too afraid to bend her elbows too much... :panic:

I also have not gotten around to customizing the cart yet that I intend to put most of the castle inhabitants on. Been a busy summer, but I'm hoping to get to it in July. This is probably my favorite piece currently. :love

L1140313.jpg
L1140316 (1).jpg
L1140306.jpg
L1140307.jpg
L1140309.jpg
L1140310 (2).jpg

Anyone interested I have a brand new Belle available with brown shipper. Cheaper than retail. PM me for price

Back