Star Wars to get live action TV series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've come to hate that word. I just don't like it. I can't explain why.

Because it's business jargon about a product essentially. How much crap they can pack into a planned out package for you to consume, consume, consume. It's like a program subscription. It's the same reason talk of trilogies gets your blood boiling. You see this stuff for the cynical junk it really is.

Now who is up for a new Terminator tv series!?

Could be kinda cool, small stories, not necessarily connected, fully pulpy and with characters we love, unlike Disney Wars.

Won't be cool, but could be.

Just put it on freeform channel and make half the characters bisexual...fk Disney

Because it's business jargon about a product essentially. How much crap they can pack into a planned out package for you to consume, consume, consume. It's like a program subscription. It's the same reason talk of trilogies gets your blood boiling. You see this stuff for the cynical junk it really is.

That's it!

WaKzND4_zpsfcc4f580.gif

I hope tv Star Wars takes place in munchkin land...

WSJ is reporting that Disney is also creating a new Marvel show for their streaming service debut and that no new Marvel Netflix shows will be greenlit after what has already been approved airs.

WSJ is reporting that Disney is also creating a new Marvel show for their streaming service debut and that no new Marvel Netflix shows will be greenlit after what has already been approved airs.

Pretty little liars discover the rock from chronicle and get superpowers

Aw Jesus...what if they do a Porg TV special..what if they are the new minions...my god why has thou forsaken me

Back