Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Belle from Beauty And The Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LSkPlwk.jpg

g5pV6G3.jpg

qIS7GDU.jpg

4vBtx1f.jpg

JsK2UtS.jpg

Got her the other day and think she came out great. The only annoying part was her necklace, the little string was twisted so much it was a paint to put on. I'm not sure why it wasn't just on in the first place.

LSkPlwk.jpg

g5pV6G3.jpg

qIS7GDU.jpg

4vBtx1f.jpg

JsK2UtS.jpg

Got her the other day and think she came out great. The only annoying part was her necklace, the little string was twisted so much it was a paint to put on. I'm not sure why it wasn't just on in the first place.
The third picture is really flatteri g to the likeness.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Anyone still looking for this I have a sealed figure with brown shipper available. Lower than retail.

Girl is $200+, guy is like $30.

Men are simple; women are complicated? [emoji142]

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

I really like Belle, even she came with a very shiny/sweaty neck/chest like the first Wonder Woman. I removed the shine as good as possible...and right now she shares the space with some funny guys until I get a new Detolf.
The only thing I don‘t like about her is the stand that doesn‘t really help.

C71D2068-0110-4AA2-872F-9D4ACA66DF87.jpg

AA2B7537-27F8-46BF-A78D-121326F43F34.jpg

Yeah I'm not a fan of the stand. It's not a crotch grabber, more of a crotch holder. Makes no sense given the dress will hide anything underneath, they could have come up with something to hold her up better.

I tried looking for that Beast but that's like impossible now; wish I knew of it before I got Belle in.

View attachment 408438

Hey! It’s been a crazy week so I haven’t had a hands to put her up yet, but am aiming to do that today! I ordered this Barbie tea cart from eBay for $7.25, and am planning on painting it to look like the one Mrs. Potts and Chip spend much of the movie on. Barbie dolls are just a tad taller than Belle, so this should be relatively to scale. I’ll post pictures once it’s all done, and will hopefully be able to post some shots of Belle today.

I’m still trying to think of how to go about displaying the rose, and am wondering if I am going to have to figure out a way to customize the base.

Any updates on the cart customization?

Any updates on the cart customization?

Not yet, unfortunately! Hoping to in November. I’m getting married in less than two weeks, closing on a house, just got a second dog, and got in a car accident a few weeks ago so thinks have been nuts to say the least! Hoping after the honeymoon I’ll have time to give it the attention I want to give it! I’ll be sure to post photos once I do. :D

i have been trying to get that beast doll from the disney store for a long time, it's on ebay but the price is too high for me.

What's a fair price to pay for Beast?

I think I saw some sell in the $40 range but currently they're all $80+ now.

What's a fair price to pay for Beast?

I think I saw some sell in the $40 range but currently they're all $80+ now.

I paid $50 on eBay recently; auction started there and never got another bid. Another one went for like $40-45 with shipping on auction with some bids. So I think $40-50 is fair right now. There's still one that $90 on there that I would've bought if a coupon came down, but saw those others first. Glad I waited. The figure isn't that bad at all, I like the detailing on the jacket a lot. I'll post a pic of my setup later.

Set up an eBay search alert for beast film collection.

I paid $50 on eBay recently; auction started there and never got another bid. Another one went for like $40-45 with shipping on auction with some bids. So I think $40-50 is fair right now. There's still one that $90 on there that I would've bought if a coupon came down, but saw those others first. Glad I waited. The figure isn't that bad at all, I like the detailing on the jacket a lot. I'll post a pic of my setup later.

Set up an eBay search alert for beast film collection.

Thanks for the heads up. That $90 is still there but I haven't seen a cheaper one yet. Might pull the trigger if I get impatient.

36990d69ab8d130125a828f0255965aa.jpg

Where are these peasant and celebration dresses from - Barbie? Are they to scale where you can easily just swap them onto the Hot Toys body?

Also, looks like this collector was able to mod the Emma Watson head on the celebration dress figure. Not sure how that was done.

I saw this on Flickr.

36990d69ab8d130125a828f0255965aa.jpg

Where are these peasant and celebration dresses from - Barbie? Are they to scale where you can easily just swap them onto the Hot Toys body?

Also, looks like this collector was able to mod the Emma Watson head on the celebration dress figure. Not sure how that was done.

I saw this on Flickr.

The Peasant dress is from the Disney Store Beauty and the Beast doll. The Celebration dress is from the Hasbro Beauty and the Beast doll. The Dresses are not fir for Hot Toys bodies nor can the Ballgown be removed to easily, these dresses were added on photoshop. The hair mod was also through photoshop.

Back