BD IM MK 3 Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COOL! Grats! I'm sure you'll be pleased. I was!

I hope. I had the clean version, second hand, and the paint was flaking and I was very disappointed. Unfortunately it wasn't direct from Sideshow. Given they have had close to 4 years to get the paint right on the base and bust I'm not expecting a problem.

Me three! Wonder how many in a batch? Looking forward to sharing pics from my batch buddies

Just got the war machine 1:1 bust last week...still thinking if i should get BD or VII....or maybe both??? ^^

Early shipping notice and mine arrived 2 days ago!

Overall I"m really pleased. It looks just like the prototype, and still has the awesome presence of the life-sized clean bust. Has some nice weathering, including some "rust" on the base bolts, which was a nice touch.
Arrived with 3 "AA" batteries packaged separately, and the AC adaptor.

If I were to nitpick, there is a small spot of sloppy golden paint on the black area of his "mouth". I've seen this on some of the "clean" ones as well. Hard to notice unless you look for it.

Anyway, very happy. I purchased this even though I already have the clean 1:1 bust, and can't stop looking at it.

I went with the MK III because the MKVII looked cartoonish compared to the MK III. Plus the Arc looks foolish and lazy :slap

yea true I noticed that :exactly:, but is that just a prototype or will it look as is in sideshows website?

Back