BD IM MK 3 Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the original even that big of a hit with collectors?
Why cant they give us a "battle damaged" alien Warrior 1:1 or sumthing worth displaying?

why not just buy the recast and do the BD yurself?, it would be cheaper that way anyways :lol

BTW-i just noticed i havent seen Chapter in awhile, is he still alive? i was waiting for some criticism on this piece from him :confused:

If this is anywhere close to $700 its not going anywhere...and I bet the battle damage are stickers :lol

SS this is a pretty cheap tacktic...honestly I could have got some sand paper and done this myself for free. So no thanks... I'll wait for your 1:2 scale.

Chris

Was the original even that big of a hit with collectors?
Why cant they give us a "battle damaged" alien Warrior 1:1 or sumthing worth displaying?

Or repaint it brown and call it the set accurate colour :whip

Someone needs to tell SS that Paint scuffs don't count as Battle Damage.. I actually dreamed that the other half of the helmet was smashed up and part of Starks face was showing.

Wow...just wow. I was wondering what they were going to do with the remaining stock & returns. Guess we'll find out the real run of the first edition with the ES of this "Battle-Damaged" piece...

Yeah, I'm still scratching my head over this one. I mean, why even attempt to do something like this? Everyone and their sister who followed this item knows its history, so even if they aren't taking the "baddies" and just making them worse to sell as BD's, at the very least that's what everyone is going to assume they are doing. IMO better to send them back to China and rework them into the Mark II versions, which you know is coming eventually.

Now, having said all of that. SS won't let this item look as though it was rejected or boycotted by collectors so watch for the ridiculously low ES announcement and instantaneous sellout.

Book it!

Back