BD IM MK 3 Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering if they just pulled the same thing with the other IM busts that were initially released. Didn't the 1st editions have numbers on the shipper box as well?

I'm wondering if they just pulled the same thing with the other IM busts that were initially released. Didn't the 1st editions have numbers on the shipper box as well?

Yeh they did but the number on my shipper box was well over 1500.:confused:
Can't remember the exact number, threw the box out.

DAMN MEATGOAT OPEN IT !!!I WANNA KNOW THE ES...:wacky

Sorry for the hold up. Just found the time to open it up. No ES listed on the bust. It's just on the box like the regular version.

It looks really cool IMO. Mine does have a couple problems though. There's a bunch of loose stuff inside it that shakes around when you move it and the lights flicker every now and then. I never had that happen with my regular version.

Here's some pics if anyone cares.

369227244.jpg

369227260.jpg

369227255.jpg

369227269.jpg

but do you like it meatgoat? i mean if you do, then money well spent, but not worth 700 imo. there prolly isnt an ES cause it counts towards the 1500 of the reg version :lol

I do like it. The loose crap inside and the lights flickering bother me though. Especially for what it cost.

I do like it. The loose crap inside and the lights flickering bother me though. Especially for what it cost.

Meatgoat, I like this it looks great as well.

Are the lights supposed to flicker like it's "battle-damaged?"

Wow...you have to be one hardcore IM nut to want 2 of these things at full pop. No offense meatgoat......................if your happy with it...im happy for you. I was very disappointed with the original version and what I paid for it....much less and entire piece with full damage and defects 2X. If SS had released this FIRST I would have bought it and kept it no problem. But they did it the other way around....and because I know where these came from I'll NEVER buy one. If they had offered the BD version at a much lesser price I would have bought it and got it re-painted properly....all nice and shinny.

SS....you'll never recover this huge mistake. Tred carefully in the future with your QC.

Chris

Wow...you have to be one hardcore IM nut to want 2 of these things at full pop. No offense meatgoat......................if your happy with it...im happy for you. I was very disappointed with the original version and what I paid for it....much less and entire piece with full damage and defects 2X. If SS had released this FIRST I would have bought it and kept it no problem. But they did it the other way around....and because I know where these came from I'll NEVER buy one. If they had offered the BD version at a much lesser price I would have bought it and got it re-painted properly....all nice and shinny.

SS....you'll never recover this huge mistake. Tred carefully in the future with your QC.

Chris

Yeah IM and Hulk are the main focus of my collection. I don't know if I'm just lucky or less particular than most but I can find no issues with my original bust. I look at this one as a cool variant of the original. Much like the battle damaged Endos.

I've already contacted SS about the issues with the new bust.

Wow...you have to be one hardcore IM nut to want 2 of these things at full pop.

I'm a hardcore Iron Man nut. I even have the Arc Reactor tattooed on my forearm....I still don't want this. For the owners who are happy with it great but seeing it in hand doesn't really make me want it. Now I would happily (if I had the funds) pay the $2000 that the custom Mark 2 that was on eBay a while back or even pay a premium to own a custom Battle Damaged that really looked more than just repainted but this....me no want.

I am 100% with you on that Mike.

Its good but I dont see a need for it in my collection. I already have my original and custom IM MK II. I may add a custom MK I some day.
I see too many IM statues/etc. coming out in the next year to worry too much if this was a must have for me. Plus space is starting to be a real luxury around my office.

Back