BD IM MK 3 Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they probably read this thread and decided to make a very limited edition to have their revenge...:wacky

I don't care if the ES is 10. Unless I find one for half the price I'll never own this.

Its limited because no one bought it, the 2 per customer Limit tells me they wanted to sell a lot more of these at first.

I can see sideshow putting alot of these in the bin, where they belong..lol.
Ahh.. such a waste, If only all their original customers were happy the first time
around s^^t like this wouldn't happen.
Hopefully SS has learnt from this.

Pretty sure they won't dump it in the bin. Maybe a mark 2 might be on the cards.

Pretty sure they won't dump it in the bin. Maybe a mark 2 might be on the cards.

totally agree, though it would cost ssc more to modify these to markII version than it would cost them to get new ones from china.

by the time you pay people over here to modify/sculpt and then repaint the whole bust, definately cheaper to make new ones.

So I just got word from my LCS who got one of these in and they said this IS numbered. Did anyone else get one of these? I haven't gone in to see it yet, but this surprised me a little.

So I just got word from my LCS who got one of these in and they said this IS numbered. Did anyone else get one of these? I haven't gone in to see it yet, but this surprised me a little.

After reading this thread I'm almost embarrassed to admit I bought one. :eek: But I did. I'm picking it up at FedEx in the morning.

What's the ES?

After reading this thread I'm almost embarrassed to admit I bought one. :eek: But I did. I'm picking it up at FedEx in the morning.

What's the ES?

I don't think it was released actually. And when I called my LCS, I just asked if it was numbered. (I should have asked about ES as well. :banghead)

Personally, if I had the extra money, I would probably buy it as well. Keep us updated on the numbering and ES!!

What's the ES?

As long as you like it it should not matter!
The money and space are real issues especially after all the rumor of the 1:2 IM coming out. And SDCC is only weeks away!

Post some pics please! :clap

Keep us updated on the numbering and ES!!

Will do.

As long as you like it it should not matter!
The money and space are real issues especially after all the rumor of the 1:2 IM coming out. And SDCC is only weeks away!

Post some pics please! :clap

I hear you. I'm just not feeling the 1/2 scale Iron Man personally. It just doesn't fit with anything else in my collection. I really wish it was 1/4 scale.

again.......thats hella weak of them to number it, but not even post what the ES is when they have it in stock :confused: doesnt make sense to me..........

I'd like to know the ES as well.

Mine is #33. As far as the ES goes I don't know. The inner box isn't numbered at all and I haven't had a chance to open it up and see if the bust itself has the ES on it.

Back