BATFLECK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is a testament to the designers that every film series costume is so completely different, yet so Batman. I echo others who like what they see so far. No problem giving Affleck a chance to surprise me. I'm actually pulling for him.

Like the suit and the car. Just think its bull we'll have to wait until the movie is released on blu for the first figure to hit. HT will have the designs by next year or if not soon, theres no reason not to have a Batman and Superman ready to go when the onslaught of merchandise comes out.

I'm very pleased with the new designs so far. Good direction and borrows the strong points from the previous Batmobiles and Tumblers. Suit is badass.

This appeared briefly online a while back, now looks legit. It appears to be part of a miniature under construction:
wes3g2X.jpg

Like the car, with the Burton nod.

Batman kind of looks like a wrestler to me. That may be a good thing. Not sure.

One of my observations was that Affleck looks like the Dark Knight Returns Batman, if he were built like Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler.

wrestler.jpg

I'm very pleased with the new designs so far. Good direction and borrows the strong points from the previous Batmobiles and Tumblers. Suit is badass.

This appeared briefly online a while back, now looks legit. It appears to be part of a miniature under construction:
wes3g2X.jpg

Looking at that, I kind of hope the front end has a big old Bat-head battering ram.

2017 for the Hot Toys figures to be released! 3 years! :horror

But i'm getting both!:)

I think it looks great. it's amazing how many people online at various forums are calling the worst thing ever simply because the ears aren't long

I think it looks great. it's amazing how many people online at various forums are calling the worst thing ever simply because the ears aren't long

Pay no mind. Fanboys are the worst. I dont think some people will ever be turned around until the movie comes out.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Say what you will about Zack Snyder, he's a brilliant visual director. I absolutely love this batman design. Black and grey with that cool texturing, best suit design in years!!

I have a theory that Bruce Wayne found some Kryptonian technology to make his suit. I don't buy an unarmored batman in this universe

I really like the suit. I just I hope Ben is that buff and They're doing what they did with cavil superman suit. If not kind of lame lol

Back