Batfleck Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Ambiguously Gay Duo Batman...

I9Xx1Y7.gif

I'm shocked that never has been turned into a movie. I guess Shazaam was close...

Just curious why did you like baleman so much better when he never really fought anyone or had anything close to the warehouse scene in bvs. I can understand liking the story arc better or even his bruce wayne but his batman sucked compared to afflecks bvs portrayal. Bvs is the best live action batman we have ever seen on screen regardless of the movies quality or the actors portrayal of bruce wayne. Baleman was good at screaming ?where is he? or his batman voice but the fighting was nothing special when he was batman. Keaton was also really good, arguably better then bale, but as batman his fighting was a joke (limitation of the suit and times) compared to that warehouse scene. There is no ****ing comparison. Affleck is by far the best live action batman, this not to say he played the best bruce wayne or was given the best story material but you cannot erase his effort in portraying the bats and his ruthless fight style that perfectly mimicked the comics or even arkham video games. Him hiding up in the corner of the roof, and his movements when the cops are all freaked out is also classic bats.

Everybody has a favourite batman, some might even like Clooney lol but it's just people's opinions. Bale is a more realistic take and the trilogy works in its own style so I can see why people prefer it. They are great films. 'the best batman' will always be subjective

Great news about Ben. I really like his version of Batman. Now they just need to can Miller. IMO, he flat out sucks as the Flash.

Everybody has a favourite batman, some might even like Clooney lol but it's just people's opinions. Bale is a more realistic take and the trilogy works in its own style so I can see why people prefer it. They are great films. 'the best batman' will always be subjective

Each new Batman has been my new favourite (except maybe Clooney - and Pattinson).

Going by what ? Josstice League ? I think I'd reserve judgement there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did nothing happen after that video where he strangled someone? Am not saying anything should happen, just wondering if it's been addressed

Each new Batman has been my new favourite (except maybe Clooney - and Pattinson).

I've always said Pattinson has the acting ability, I watched tenet yesterday and he has what it takes

Good for Ben. I hope the movie does well ....cause I'd hate to see him distraught again if this movie bombs.

Good for Ben. I hope the movie does well ....cause I'd hate to see him distraught again if this movie bombs.

I think you'll find it was more his divorce and the stuff going on behind the scenes with Geoff Johns etc.

But anyway he's in good shape now and any Batleck stuff here might do will be at HBOMax which is a different company than WB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that code for something?

It’s the polite way of saying he neglected to stay sober after rehab.
Hes on the record confirming the “slip”.

Addiction is tough, I wish him well as he is my favorite Wayne/Batman.

It?s the polite way of saying he neglected to stay sober after rehab.
Hes on the record confirming the ?slip?.

Addiction is tough, I wish him well as he is my favorite Wayne/Batman.

He just wouldnt be chosen by the green lantern ring- all it takes is willpower. I was a moderate drinker for the last 5 years (i mean daily drinking except for sundays). I started drinking heavily when covid hit polishing off 750 mil of tequila every 2 days. My tolerance got so high it was taking way too much booze for me to even feel a buzz. I really wanted my tolerance back to normal so i woke up one day and just said **** it, its time for a break. So i quit cold turkey 27 days ago- My goal was 30 days dry but may extend it to 90 days. The first week wasnt that bad at all, I just thought about booze whenever i was bored so i kept myself busy. By week 2 and especially 3 you do not think about it at all anymore. Ben just doesnt really want to quit drinking or like i said earlier he is just weak willed. Smoke pot or something if you need too in order to get thru the first few days then its pretty damn easy- if you get an urge weeks down the line hit some more weed. Weed is easy to quit- i smoked a bit the first couple of days but that was it. Maybe he has an underlying condition like anxiety in that case its very difficult to quit without lorzapam or some other benzo cause your anxierty will go off the charts as soon as you stop drinking. I definitely experience some anxiety when i stopped thats for sure so if you already have anxiety without booze then its going to be harder without medication to calm the anxiety when you quit.

Think they're in Ireland at the moment shooting Ridley Scott's latest film.

Matt Damon turned 50 this month, Affleck is 48 according to google. We remember them being the new generation in Hollywood but....it's been over 20 years since their earliest big films. :horror

Back