Batfleck Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching the 4 hour Snyder cut as 6 episodes is going to be super lame.

It is literally the Snyder CUT lol

Has there ever been any cinematic movies cut into that many episodes before.

Imagine watching FOTR EE over 6 episodes with weird cuts ending each episode.

Ughh who knows it might work but so weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be strange for sure. It's like when the Spawn Animated series came out. HBO showed it by chapter but when it hit video the cut it as a movie for each season. I wish the Dvd set gave the option to watch like too.

Then just wait for all episodes to come out and watch it all at once.

Then just wait for all episodes to come out and watch it all at once.

Even that way the episodes will have cuts with credits, transition screens and music, titles, silent breaks, last episode review etc.

A theatrical movie broken up into pieces because of WB incompetence.

Seems like this Flash movie is just a juxtaposition for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Only Batman is selling tickets to this movie.

Even that way the episodes will have cuts with credits, transition screens and music, titles, silent breaks, last episode review etc.

A theatrical movie broken up into pieces because of WB incompetence.

giphy.gif

I don't want the TDK Trilogy tainted with the DCEU. Same goes for Joker. I don't want them near this cluster ****.

Amen.

But they will bring out the good film to try to save the dumpster Fire they keep adding kerosene to.

I hated Batfleck......Loved Baleman, I doubt Nolan would allow it anyway.

Amen.

But they will bring out the good film to try to save the dumpster Fire they keep adding kerosene to.

I hated Batfleck......Loved Baleman, I doubt Nolan would allow it anyway.

Just curious why did you like baleman so much better when he never really fought anyone or had anything close to the warehouse scene in bvs. I can understand liking the story arc better or even his bruce wayne but his batman sucked compared to afflecks bvs portrayal. Bvs is the best live action batman we have ever seen on screen regardless of the movies quality or the actors portrayal of bruce wayne. Baleman was good at screaming “where is he” or his batman voice but the fighting was nothing special when he was batman. Keaton was also really good, arguably better then bale, but as batman his fighting was a joke (limitation of the suit and times) compared to that warehouse scene. There is no ****ing comparison. Affleck is by far the best live action batman, this not to say he played the best bruce wayne or was given the best story material but you cannot erase his effort in portraying the bats and his ruthless fight style that perfectly mimicked the comics or even arkham video games. Him hiding up in the corner of the roof, and his movements when the cops are all freaked out is also classic bats.

Flash finally has a not-**** costume, so hurray.

I used to hate the jl costume but its started to grow on me a bit i mean the tv flash costume sucks too. In fact when i saw them side by side in the cw crisis event i was like damn the tv one (which is more comic accurate) looked worse, like total cosplay. Part of the problem is the flash actors (both ezra and grant gustin) are so skinny they wont fill out the traditional costume properly esp if its a practical costume and not cgi. I cannot see how this new costume wont be all cgi and that can be a risky endeavor if they dont get it right. The jl one works as a costume Barry pieced together from nasa parts, the worst part about is the head piece, but i can see why they went with the more armored look because the fabric tight fitting costume probably looked ridiculous (like a halloween costume) on ezra miller like it does on grant gustin.

You would need to cast a surfer as flash or some smaller person with a six pack and toned muscle definition which neither ezra or grant have.

Bvs is the best live action batman we have ever seen on screen regardless of the movies quality or the actors portrayal of bruce wayne. Affleck is by far the best live action batman, this not to say he played the best bruce wayne or was given the best story material but you cannot erase his effort in portraying the bats and his ruthless fight style that perfectly mimicked the comics or even arkham video games.

All true, yet ironically Affleck's BvS warehouse battle as Batman pales in comparison to his classic duel with Elektra in Daredevil.

ben-affleck-daredevil-honest-trailer.gif

GLn7.gif

:chase

I want Nachos.

Kush wants fighter Batman. Some people want Detective Batman. Some like style, some like substance. Can't please everyone. Even when you do please many, they will turn on you in time.

Back