BATFLECK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the timeliness of this reveal is planned since we are only a couple of months away from SDCC. While I don't think we'll see any actual prototypes from Hot Toys I'm pretty sure they'll confirm the license and have teasers ready.

I hated the story, I hated old and fat batman, I hated Carrie Robin, I hated the mutants, I hated the tank Batmobile, but most of all I hated Frank Miller's artwork. It just wasn't my cup of tea at all. Sorry if my opinion of the dark knight returns makes anybody butt hurt.

I didn't care for it either when I first read it. It's extremely over-hyped. It's decent, but nothing special imo.

Pretty curious, specially to see more of this vehicle!! :rock
Kind of like a mix of the '89 Batmobile and the Tumbler.

BncsTOSCYAAl99e.jpg:large

Source: https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder

I thought the suit looked pretty cool...and that car, I like what I am seeing.
The emblem and ears are so Dark Knight Returns, which I have to say ranks as my all time fave Bats story. The two part animated DC movie is my favorite of the DC animated movies, and my number two Bat movie after the 89 Keaton-Nicholson.
And of course, looking forward to a full reveal of the suit and the inevitable countdown to the HT figure.

HT will make 7-9 figures from this movie- my prediction.
I just can't believe we have to wait TWO years for this film...:impatient:

I think this might start silencing some of the critics. While I wasn't jumping up and down when Affleck was announced, my main problems were with his age and height (10 years older and three inches taller than Cavill) as opposed to his acting ability. Then when they talked about reinventing the batman suit I had no idea what they might be thinking. Thus far this is looking encouraging, but of course a teaser does not a movie make.

I don't love it I guess. I've never been the biggest fan of The Dark Knight Returns which is what this suit seems inspired by. I expected something different I guess. Not a fan of the big Bat logo/short ears or the bulkiness of the suit.

E27abpq.jpg

You guys see the shadow recovered version? Can really see the textured details of the fabric and cowl/gauntlets. To me it looks like Jim Lee designed the Dark Knight Returns suit. Which I'm ok with??? :dunno I am the GD Batman after all.

Back