Batfleck Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then Bale plows into both of them with the Tumbler, killing them instantly, then says disparagingly "You're costumes may not have hockey pads, but I'm still the ONE AND ONLY Batman!"

The tumbler would be empty and remote controlled, thus technically exonerating Baleman from murder, since he NEVER kills people...directly because of his one rule. :lol

As much as Batfleck could easily just be a 10 minute cameo I think he wants to clear his name and will bring his A game to make his Batman even better than BvS so I see something more than just a cameo the guy has his own personal batcave afterall I think he is looking for Ledger legacy here.

I just don?t know if that IT director is the one to make that happen for him though.

What will stop Affleck the actor writer director from butting heads with Muschietti anyways.

Also which is more exciting and a bigger deal:

Keaton Batman or Maguire Spiderman returning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So apparently the goofy Flash lizard run was Snyder all along, lol.

Its hard to tell his leg positioning from that clip (they look better actually) but his arms are still out farther then they should be making him look a bit spastic. If they fix the lower half i can handle his spastic/weird arm movements

37B73A97-8834-4614-93C5-A75F8045959C.jpg
1774081E-AE5A-4960-B244-59662951CFFE.jpg

Legs are fine during the clip they stay close together, no **** in ass Bow legged running here like the theatrical, but the arm movement in the second shot is a bit funky, like he is swimming thru the speed force with his arms lol

Its hard to tell his leg positioning from that clip (they look better actually) but his arms are still out farther then they should be making him look a bit spastic. If they fix the lower half i can handle his spastic/weird arm movements

Legs are fine during the clip they stay close together, no **** in ass Bow legged running here like the theatrical, but the arm movement in the second shot is a bit funky, like he is swimming thru the speed force with his arms lol

I'm sorry, but you determined that from his taking less than one full stride?? IMO what little that shows doesn't seem appreciably different than his previous efforts. IDK why Snyder doesn't just mocap his stunt double (assuming he can actually run) and CGI Ezra's silly mug onto him in post. Zack has to be aware of how poorly Miller's running style was received by the masses. It seems like a simple fix, but maybe he doesn't have the budget for it after fixing Steppenwolf?

I'm sorry, but you determined that from his taking less than one full stride?? IMO what little that shows doesn't seem appreciably different than his previous efforts. IDK why Snyder doesn't just mocap his stunt double (assuming he can actually run) and CGI Ezra's silly mug onto him in post. Zack has to be aware of how poorly Miller's running style was received by the masses. It seems like a simple fix, but maybe he doesn't have the budget for it after fixing Steppenwolf?

Lol no i was responding to khev saying he still ran the same way from that “short” stride scene so i broke it down and his legs definitely are not the same lol. If he hadnt said they were i would not have brought it up at all. Lol take it up with him

In all seriousness though, if you have an open mind going into this cut of the movie you may end up pleasantly surprised.

Lol no i was responding to khev saying he still ran the same way from that ?short? stride scene so i broke it down and his legs definitely are not the same lol. If he hadnt said they were i would not have brought it up at all. Lol take it up with him

OK, lol. I think we can all agree to wait at least one more day before needlessly arguing about this any further. :duff

As much as Batfleck could easily just be a 10 minute cameo I think he wants to clear his name and will bring his A game to make his Batman even better than BvS so I see something more than just a cameo the guy has his own personal batcave afterall I think he is looking for Ledger legacy here.

I just don?t know if that IT director is the one to make that happen for him though.

What will stop Affleck the actor writer director from butting heads with Muschietti anyways.

Also which is more exciting and a bigger deal:

Keaton Batman or Maguire Spiderman returning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say Keaton is a bigger deal as far as the initial idea and hype goes, but if I had to put money on it, the MCU would probably execute the idea better, thus making Tobey the bigger deal.

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Teaser #3

Flash still runs like ****. That's hilarious, the one thing the character is known for, and he does it like ****. :lol It's like going to IHOP for a baked potatoe because their pancakes suck.

I feel like the hype for the snyder cut can never deliver on expectations, but am glad it's getting done. I never would have thought it possible a couple years ago

Back