BATFLECK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptassler

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Bnhzak2CMAAmX8Z.jpg-large.jpeg

I like it. Very Frank Miller-ish in design. Alway had faith in Affleck -- he just needs to show us the right voice as well as the right moves, and I think we're getting the most intimidating Batman on screen to date.

Would love to have the HT Figure!

EDIT: I just realized that Batfleck figure would happen 2-3 years from now. Sheeeesh....

I like it! Batmobile looks like a mix of the Tumbler and the '89 Batmobile. I like the look of the costume so far, looking forward to see more.

*RENT THIS SPACE CHEAP*

Love it!!! although a little early to create a figure thread since we got 2 years. Probably needs to just stay in the movie threads for now.

Looks great so far but I'm still not excited about Affleck. The suit looking good doesn't mean he's going to be a great Batman. Every time I see him in a movie I just don't see him as anyone but himself--and he annoys me. Hopefully he'll kill it as Batman and Bruce Wayne and I'll be proven wrong. Only 2 more years to find out.

I usually try to limit just one figure to represent a character.
And with EB Batman, DX12, and DX02 with Wayne head, I said I'm done and no more new Batman figure.
That these figures are enough to represent batman for me, and with Affleck specially as Batman, I'm cool
not having that figure.
WRONG!!!
That is Batman right there. I eat my words...my gosh...That looks like it came straight out of the comic book. :love
Uhm...gotta find a new space for the HT Batfleck now. :rolleyes2

Last edited:
To be honest, I'm a little underwhelmed. Maybe there was too much hype. The suit has some definite pros like he looks scarier than Nolan's Batman, he looks like he's ripped right out of a comic. The cons to me, he looks kind of fake, on the verge of cosplayerish. He's got those sculpted muscles, I think they are overdone. I sorta understand why all the other batsuits were black, because he obviously looks like just a guy if you see the body for what it is. I don't think it translates well to live action.

I'm satisfied. I think it looks good. I just hope he portrays a different type of Batman. If they try to recreate the Nolan version at all, it will be rejected.

I like it. Very Frank Miller-ish in design. Alway had faith in Affleck -- he just needs to show us the right voice as well as the right moves, and I think we're getting the most intimidating Batman on screen to date.

Would love to have the HT Figure!

EDIT: I just realized that Batfleck figure would happen 2-3 years from now. Sheeeesh....

Definitely 3...unless HT pulls a miracle and releases him by the end of 2016. Sort of what they did with TDKR.

*crosses fingers*

While i am a bit bummed out that nolans world is retired, i am excited to see a different take on this legendary character. I'm stoked. I can't wait for the film and I can't wait to finally have THE MUTHAEFFIN JUSTICE LEAGUE sixth scale figures. Well, film version at least.

To be honest, I'm a little underwhelmed. Maybe there was too much hype. The suit has some definite pros like he looks scarier than Nolan's Batman, he looks like he's ripped right out of a comic. The cons to me, he looks kind of fake, on the verge of cosplayerish. He's got those sculpted muscles, I think they are overdone. I sorta understand why all the other batsuits were black, because he obviously looks like just a guy if you see the body for what it is. I don't think it translates well to live action.

Cavills shirtless scene in MoS wasn't fan service for the female audience...it had a purpose. Snyder wanted to show audiences that there was no cheating involved when cavill put on the suit. Although it had padding, it was very subtle and only served to accentuate cavills form I.e. shoulders, chest and abs. What we saw on the screen was 95% cavill, 5% padding. THAT is IMPRESSIVE. Now with this new batman suit, aside from the chest and abs (you can't go no body armor at all for batman...he's human and needs some kind of protection) I think Snyder is doing the same thing with affleck like he did with cavill. This IS. A Snyder flick after all, where the men look like they eat bears for breakfast. There was an article where afflecks trainer said he's been lifting like a madman.

As far as his arms go...I think that's all him with light padding. And just to show audiences how much of a beast affleck became for this role, we are guaranteed at least one shirtless scene for both heroes.

Even more sad... It will probably still get released before Batman Returns. :(

Sallah

OH PLEASE NO! WE NEED OUR BATMAN RETURNS HT FIGURES 2 YEARS AGO!

Definitely 3...unless HT pulls a miracle and releases him by the end of 2016. Sort of what they did with TDKR.

*crosses fingers*

While i am a bit bummed out that nolans world is retired, i am excited to see a different take on this legendary character. I'm stoked. I can't wait for the film and I can't wait to finally have THE MUTHAEFFIN JUSTICE LEAGUE sixth scale figures. Well, film version at least.

MoS Superman also had a relatively short reveal-to-release turnaround. I think the figure was revealed in June 2013 and was released December :) Once the costumes are finalized I guess HT can start developing the new figures soon, just so they can have a nice headstart :)

Eh. go comic-book and give him some sort of " advanced super-polymr cloth" armor, instead of the reoccuring super-rubber as kevlar crap. he's a Billionaire-Genious-Ninja-Detective.

Man's gotta be able to move, and he's got science and money to buy or invent whatever he needs.

Back