1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a exclusive sealed Hot Toys Crow figure from Toys Wonderland a few years ago, with the full knowledge that the pleather might be gone on it and it was. It was literally everywhere between the clam shells, replaced the the pants and coat and still love the piece but I definitely have seen the worst of rotted pleather with that fella.

Not meaning to resurrect the dead but does anyone think Hot Toys or someone else will eventually bring back some 1/6 Alien and/or Predator figures?
Maybe. Hot Toys is buddy-buddy with Disney and they now own the Alien and Predator IPs. Problem is every time a new Alien or Predator film gets made, Hot Toys makes prototypes based on the new material, which usually gets poor reviews and is far less popular than the original stuff. So those projects are scrapped and perhaps Hot Toys assumes that there's no interest in Alien or Predator at all.

This is just speculation. It could also be that they have their hands full with Marvel, Star Wars, and DC, which are profitable enough that they don't necessarily need to make figures from other properties.

I'm more surprised we haven't seen smaller companies take on these films. Threezero, Blitzway, and the like. Even third-party manufacturers are skilled enough to make some of the human characters at this point.

Last edited:
Not meaning to resurrect the dead but does anyone think Hot Toys or someone else will eventually bring back some 1/6 Alien and/or Predator figures? Hot Toys has done a a bunch of rereleases from Marvel, DC, and now even Back to the Future with a revised Marty on the way. I’d love to see another Big Chap, and some Warriors to boot.
Resurrecting a dead thread is GOOD, not bad. Especially now that HT is mostly focused on Marvel and Star Wars, which as a fan of those two franchises, even I find a bit disappointing.

No one knows what HT will do, it seems that 80's licenses aren't really on their radar as it was in the early to mid 2010's when they were on fire, which IMO was the golden age of Hot Toys.

The Present Toys figure comes with what you're looking for.

448376-Present-Toys-Flight-Officer-Ripley-15.jpg

Just brought one of these bad boys. Are there any 1/6 xeno eggs/facehuggers/chest bursters that would go with it?

Over the years, I picked up some of the original eggs that came with the Hot Toys Dallas and Kane figures.

There was also a 1/6 model kit of the eggs, if not mistaken. Not sure if those are still available.

More recently, there were releases of the eggs, face-huggers and chest bursters on ebay and online shops but those tended to be more pink than dark green. I've got a couple of those as well.

The ones linked to by Rzeznikk look to be the way to go.

Here are some pics of mine:

xenomorph inventory 1.jpg

IMG_2104 sm.jpg

Alien display.jpg

Back