AvP:R Alien Warrior/Drone full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've really been impressed with HTs ability to create a great looking sculpt while retaining a lot of articulation. Hopefully the plastic fairs better on this one than the Aliens figure... but I don't think a lot of companies would go through as much trouble as HT does to bring us great non-standard 1/6 bodies.

Especially with the prices remaining as reasonable as they are.

I couldn't agree more!
HT are the undisputed kings of 1/6 figures, period.
They must make a pretty big investment in R&D for all these figures to become a reality.
I hope they all become rich and famous! :inlove

I'll certainly be getting this one...despite the re-used pieces and such...I am excited to add it to my collection! :chew

I didn't order this one but he's the same pricing as the Wolf using the UPS ground option it came to $156.83 not bad. Most HK sellers to the US at least are charging around $40 on top of the price and Sideshow (at least in the US) will charge considerably less. The big question is when do you want it? HK Seller - you'll get it first. Toys2 - you usually get it a few weeks after the HK Sellers. Sideshow - You'll get it around three to four months after the the HK Seller list.

Only reason im not getting this Alien is because of the reused parts and the fact
that i have alot of aliens man. AVP alien Aliens Alien, 16 inc Palisades Signature Aliens and Alien so i dont think think this will do much. It looks virtually the same, although the Predators warrant the money because they look so different everytime where as to me the alien isnt

Only reason im not getting this Alien is because of the reused parts and the fact
that i have alot of aliens man. AVP alien Aliens Alien, 16 inc Palisades Signature Aliens and Alien so i dont think think this will do much. It looks virtually the same, although the Predators warrant the money because they look so different everytime where as to me the alien isnt

You can NEVER have enough Aliens!! :D

LOL, you alien freaks! I already pre ordered my Wolf and PredA, the PedA was my choice over the Alien for its sheer size and uniqueness. The PA and wolf are definantly the stars of this show.

Why the talk about WOLF in the Drone thread? :confused:

Either way, if I could get two I would, display with helmet on and then display with helmet off.

The clue is in the title, Predator vs A L I E N S gotta have the bugs, I have always loved the Preds design, it is a classic, but it's never freaked me out and made my flesh crawl the way the Alien does.
Hell, ya gotta get em all 'sob'.

Back