1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro! The shipping wait begins. Hows yours holding up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The figure itself is looking fantastic. I've been working slowly but surely on Hicks and Hudson and I'm so glad I picked this one up to eventually display with them.

Quick in-progress shot of Hudson with Alien Warrior:

Alien Warrior & Hudson 1 sm.jpg

Hey all, just bought this guy, excited to get him! It?s still sealed in the shipper. I?m wondering, is it advantageous to mod podge the rubber as preventative maintenance? I?m worried the lips, etc, may have issue but I have no desire to have the mouth open. Just curious if I should do it to him out of the box. Is there a certain type of mod podge to use?

I wouldn't Mod Podge this one as there has been no indication of deterioration. The figure has held up very well over the years with the only issue being the ligaments on the jaw over stretching and possibly breaking when the mouth is opened excessively...

I wouldn't Mod Podge this one as there has been no indication of deterioration. The figure has held up very well over the years with the only issue being the ligaments on the jaw over stretching and possibly breaking when the mouth is opened excessively...

Gotcha!! I appreciate the feedback and insight, that is great to hear!! That makes me happy this figure has held up!!

Got the Alien warrior last week !!!!!!!!!! :hi5: What a beauty !!!!!!!!

Pending led in shoulder lamp for Hicks

hicks and alien warrior.JPG

The little plastic tab on the backside armor that holds the lamp apparently broke off on my Hicks. I need to find a replacement piece to use. Should be an easy fix.

The little plastic tab on the backside armor that holds the lamp apparently broke off on my Hicks. I need to find a replacement piece to use. Should be an easy fix.

Same happened to me. Cant remember what exactly but I used a little piece of plastic lying around

I picked up mine a few months back. It?s a great figure , even with the limited movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alien is my favourite movie ever. Thinking about picking this up, but wondering if neca or sth similar for less money would be good enough? What is the verdict here?

Alien is my favourite movie ever. Thinking about picking this up, but wondering if neca or sth similar for less money would be good enough? What is the verdict here?

HIYA TOYS 1/18 Alien Warrior
- Tiny at 4.5" tall
- Great articulation
- Decent paint apps
- Costs $20

NECA 1/10 Alien Warrior
- Small at 9" tall
- Great articulation if it doesn't break
- Poor paint apps
- Costs $30

NECA 1/4 Alien Warrior
- Huge at roughly 22" tall
- Great articulation
- Good paint apps
- Costs $100-$200 (aftermarket)

HOT TOYS 1/6 Alien Warrior 2.0
- Medium size at roughly 14" tall
- Poor articulation
- Excellent paint apps
- Few people have experienced problems with rubber suit
- Costs $250-$350 (aftermarket)

I would also recommend the Kotobukiya Alien Big Chap although I guess it is more of a statue. In my humble opinion one of the very best and most accurate depictions of the original Big Chap to date. It's an incredible little figure and better sculpted than most Big Chap statues 6 times it's size. Plus it also has a cool lighting effect and back drop!

I would also recommend the Kotobukiya Alien Big Chap although I guess it is more of a statue. In my humble opinion one of the very best and most accurate depictions of the original Big Chap to date. It's an incredible little figure and better sculpted than most Big Chap statues 6 times it's size. Plus it also has a cool lighting effect and back drop!

QFT...:lecture

HIYA TOYS 1/18 Alien Warrior
- Tiny at 4.5" tall
- Great articulation
- Decent paint apps
- Costs $20

NECA 1/10 Alien Warrior
- Small at 9" tall
- Great articulation if it doesn't break
- Poor paint apps
- Costs $30

NECA 1/4 Alien Warrior
- Huge at roughly 22" tall
- Great articulation
- Good paint apps
- Costs $100-$200 (aftermarket)

HOT TOYS 1/6 Alien Warrior 2.0
- Medium size at roughly 14" tall
- Poor articulation
- Excellent paint apps
- Few people have experienced problems with rubber suit
- Costs $250-$350 (aftermarket)

Thank you for the overview! This is helpful. So the only in size one is hot toys. I also like the 1/4 but hmmm still pondering if I want that scale.
I do own a Neca 7" (?) Dog Alien which I like, but I need a bigger alien for my collection. I don't really mind if its from original Alien or a sequel tbf, as I do like all the movies.

Back