AvP:R Alien Warrior/Drone full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bought this myself as well as the predator. they look cool. my first step into alien/predator collectibles. i hope i like em. i liked the face hugger accessory too.

15AVPR_AlienWarrior.jpg

I know it's old, but how badass is this picture? Seriously.

:rock :rock :rock

Indeed, this is a lot of money to drop on a new line in one fell swoop. But, oh well... :cool:

By the way, cool new signature man! I like how you incorporate the AVP-R poster into it. :rock

:duff

i just preordered 3 of these. From a US based site though, so i can get a look at the actual product before I pay for em. What I really wanted was a few ALIENS warriors, but with the breakage issues on the warriors these seemed like a better choice.
Oh, and
:chew HAPPY HOLIDAYS!@ :chew

Some people I know have 'issues' with the desgin of the body, saying it is too far from the original design...

I, on the other hand, love the body...I always wanted my aliens to be more creature like anyway...

And I still love the ridged head, so this figure is a must-have for me...

Im' not too keen on the design. but I'd rather have these than an aliens warrior that falls apart after I've popped $125 on it. I figured Id' collect all the figures from avp-r , I'd like to pose the wolf getting group attacked by a bunch of drones.:D

Apart from the falling apart the ALIENS warrior is the best alien toy out there PERIOD man

While nostalgia wants me to believe otherwise, I personally believe that the Alien from AVP-R looks better as an HT figure than does the ALIENS one. :monkey2

Nahhh, ALIENS version is definitely best looking, it's very badass looking where the AVP-R, while better than the AVP, still has that ADI, less threatening appearance. The teeth and overall look on the portrait/head of the ALIENS figure is just pure evilness that rocks big time. I'm still getting the AVP-R warrior though, it still looks like a solid addition to the collection.

Back