1/6 Asmus Toys & Xensation Collectible Present: Mr ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Asmus Toys & Xensation Collectible Present: Mr ? (The Riddler)

good price, im certainly thinking about it. especially with two face coming. tommy l j wasn't great in the movie, but he actually looked pretty comic accurate. more comic accurate than the DK trilogy dent.

How in the hell do you go from this...

And this was the regular Riddler:

View attachment 111234

...to this?:lol

IMG_7716%20copy-500x500.jpg

Looks more like Jim Carrey in KickAss2 :lol Still looks good and would complement any Batman collection though, especially if you missed the first one (which I think has a better Carrey sculpt). Will get one if a local dealer offers it for PO.

Man, seeing this figure in his tight over-alls made me want to see a high-end Frank Gorshin figure.

wonder how long before this thread gets closed? :lol

SO BOUGHT. Awesomeness here.

Kinda' off-topic: is there also a thread here for the 1:6 Batman Dead End custom figure?

DeadEndBatman.jpg

For the price this is a steal again it's not something hot toys would make if they did it would take a billion years and it's half the price! £80 shipped is mental!
I do have a funny feeling mask is next as they have dropped hints, which would be awesome I own their original mask it's ok but they could improve everything on it!

And also considering the price of the original riddler when it came out you literally are getting this at a steal!

This riddler is epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back