Xensation Collectible : Double Face 1/6 action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Double Face just shipped from TimeWalker Toys. Should be here in a few days. I don't want Carrey Riddler, but hate to have stand alone figures in my collection. Maybe someone will make an unofficial Kilmer Batman.

After having this guy for a second think he turned out very well. He fits well and hope xensation or asmus bring us more or whoever we need more villian's sorry 4 crappy pic take more tomorrow.

This figure is simple, but I really dig him. Got him displayed with double pistols (love how the guns are the same -just painted differently)

So happy to have finally received these guys, really happy with the detailing. Only flaw is Mr ? is noticeably shorter than Double Face... Will have a go at changing the foot pegs to see if it brings him up a bit.

WumhyIr.jpg

So whats the point with the "?"marks now? Anything confirmed that there are 2 versions?

Congrats cphicks he really shines n displays nice with the rest of batty collection.

I got my figure today!:yess:

It got delivered a lot sooner then Canada Post estimated so I was happy.

I really like the the figure and I have been looking forward to it for sometime. The sculpt is very nice and looks a lot like Tommy Lee Jones. If you are worried about the prune purple you can always dry brush a bit of pink to brighten up should be really easy. The body is a lot nicer then I expected. Tight joints and fantastic range on the double elbows. It feels like one of those well done TT knock offs. The clothing also is nice. It feels thicker then I expected and feels like quality materiel. Also the shirt buttons up with small metal snaps instead of cheap Velcro. He also comes with his movie based trademark coin and a pair of real metal handcuffs. I was surprised to see the handcuffs much less them being real metal. I liked how he came with socks. A small detail but easy to over look especially on this kind of product. For me this shows that they were trying hard to make a good figure. Nice to see some effort being made by a 1/6 company now a days.

I only have a few small nit picks. The pants are too long and you will need to adjust, futz, hem them to get a better fit. Maybe porting him over to a bigger body might solve the problem even. You will need to play around with the tie and collar a bit to get it looking good but what figure doesn't need a bit a futzing out of the box? His left gloved hand isn't a proper "trigger" hand so he holds his gun a bit awkwardly in that hand. Also his guns are a single piece with no moving parts. If this bothers you, you can replace them with one of many other 1/6 guns out there. They seem similar to HT's Alice's revolvers so a good place to start might be there.

Over all though a great figure at a great price and I am thrilled with this release. :clap

Sorry for the late reply, I wasn't aware that there was 2 versions of the figure... Or 2 versions of the suit... this was the way I recieved it, so I'm guessing I just got lucky on the suit being a different way from others. I just switched the Foot Pegs on Mr ? to Long Foot Pegs so he matches Double Face and Batman, I'm currently building a custom Robin and you can check out the thread in DC Customs to see his progress, Here is my Mr ? now with the new Foot Pegs next to my custom Batman and xensation's Double Face, Ive just to add some silver paint to the tip of Double Faces Left shoe to be movie accurate as he had a steel toe cap, I'm not 100% sure whether I will add some hot pink to some limes on his face yet to better match the movie make up just yet.

20150726_175041.jpg

Back