Xensation Collectible : Double Face 1/6 action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love batman forever so i will gladly buy this figure

also two face is my favorite vilain

Sad we have'nt even scratched the surface of Batty villian's if i wait fore hot toys i'll never get them all or have a decent MOB for Gotham.

I'd love a Decent freeze or Robin or Redhood or Damian Wayne to a big ass Bane and huge killer croc to crazy creepy scarecrow or Ras . I'll be happy if we see our Devito Penguin , michelle kitty at comic con. Either way only a little longer to wait for Tommy 2 face ,wish i had a men in black to hang with him.

So many cool villians that have not been done yet. Batman has so many iconic villians. It's a shame that they are not utilised at 1/6 scale from ssc and ht's.

This looks okay but the backwards question marks on The Riddler bother me and I'd only want this if I were getting both.

I've finally bought both... 260 euros for 2 figures, it's ok, not the best deal, but affordable...

I went and bought a pair of gangster kingdom boots just for that reason.

Good call! Please post a pic when you get him correct. Seems like Asmus (or Xensation) got the rest of 2-Face pretty close though. Even the one glove. They just skipped the boot foot.

What's with the big tidal wave of hair? Does it look OK in hand?

I'm hoping for next week :pray: for mine to arrive been waiting Forever......:impatient: Waiting seem's so much longer when no review's to watch while we wait.:impatient:

So happy to have finally received these guys, really happy with the detailing. Only flaw is Mr ? is noticeably shorter than Double Face... Will have a go at changing the foot pegs to see if it brings him up a bit.

WumhyIr.jpg

So happy to have finally received these guys, really happy with the detailing. Only flaw is Mr ? is noticeably shorter than Double Face... Will have a go at changing the foot pegs to see if it brings him up a bit.

WumhyIr.jpg

Where did you get the decals for your stands? Looks great.

Back