1/6 The Connor Set (John Conner T2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

111.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

1280x720-Z6d.jpg

next.

Al Pacino punk. Sure why not. I've often thought of buying headsculpts for well known actors and using them on my T2 SWAT guys. And it'd be a higher quality sculpt than that cartoony 'Hudson' head.

yeah must get rid of that Colin Farrel "Hudson" face :)
i hope that once i tear off the forehead hair piece and paint some red around the eyes, it will fit. faces feature similar, erm, features.
plus i do not know who Al Pacino is anyway so it will be ok for me.
as for known actors, i guess you were the first to think about it, i already have Bruce Willis & Jessica Biel fighting terminators and Russel Crowe hiding from them as a civilian bum, so why not :)

outpost_001_zpsgrdmiesp.jpg~original

s-l1600.jpg

i wish the grenade launcher was as nicely weathered as another bunker gun i've got.

s-l1600.jpg

anyway. if you start selling your T1s... PM me :lol

Last edited:
pffff. i watched First Blood a month ago for the first time in my life and thought it was the dumbest thing ever made except for Star Wars which i saw half a year ago for the first time. oh no, they are not dumber than Blade Runner or Space Odyssey 20-something. in fact Space Odyssey is the champion of crap contest. though Star Wars beats it in a matter of time wasted for dumbness.
so... i'm over trying to understand popular franchises :)

Last edited:
Ooooh you're gonna get it for that post :lol

I've never seen First Blood or 2001, I've seen Bladerunner but only like the visuals and music :monkey3

You've never seen First Blood? Come on A-dev. :lol One of Stallone's best performances. If P. thinks it's stupid you know it's good.

It's always a gamble to see movies that requires an imagination but then you've gotten older and lost it.. :lol

If you grew up in the 70's or 80's all mentioned above are classics, it can't be helped. First Blood might be nothing more than a fairly competent action movie nowadays, still good but when it came out it was kinda special.

I mean you could always recognize quality. Even if it is not on the bleeding edge of action or technology.

But there are people now that serioulsy think of The fast and the furious as a series of genuinly good films even though apart from the first one (which was a ripp-off of Point Break anyways) they are void of any quality whatsoever. If there hasn't been a car that does a backflip every five or ten minutes it's boring.

I did like the backflip in Blues Brothers, another quality film that perhaps loses something in the eyes of those born twenty years after original release.

Hype and seeing a movie at the right moment is extremely important. I remember when a friend and his wife saw Seven a couple of years after it was in theaters and didn't get it at all. They hade huge expectations and it just fell flat for them. That movie is I would say a good movie that got great because of the huge hype of Fincher and then the building hype after people had seen it and even then it managed to (for most people) meet the expectations and a lot of people thought it was the best they had ever seen. I doubt many still feel that way but it's still really good and when you watch it you remember the original feeling and it all works. Same thing with The Usual Suspects that came out almost at the same time.

I've thought about this a lot, trying to understand how people can't see the greatness of the original Star Wars trilogy, or are they just that stupid? :lol
I mean there are people who actually like the PT and who are all those people who love the Iron Man movies and buy all those figures? :slap :wink1:

You've never seen First Blood? Come on A-dev. :lol One of Stallone's best performances. If P. thinks it's stupid you know it's good.

first blood is an awesome movie...How can you not love it. All the other rambo films are terrible. The relationship shown between the antagonistic sheriff and the drifter rambo is just excellent filmmaking. This scene highlights that...

Back