Batman Forever Question Guy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Batman Forever Riddler

I dunno, maybe if you stopped being so defensive for a second and actually look at the pics you posted, you'd see the headsculpt looks more like an animated version of Carey's Riddler than a realistic Jim Carey as Riddler. :huh

:exactly: This is what I was tryin got say Mag. I didn't say it didnt look like him. :peace

Re: Asmus Batman Forever Riddler

If it was cheaper, Id buy it just to burn it. Hate JC. I think him acting like an idiot made TLJ rethink about himself and start acting like an idiot.

You're Tearing Me Apart banthafett !!!!!

I don't really like this one. The hair looks weird, and the body does not look like JC's Riddler. And the price, to high!

whaaaaa.jpg
SurprisedCat.gif

I like it, looks pretty accurate to me. Price sucks, but still think its kinda cool. :dunno

This has to be THE most random choice for a figure that I've ever witnessed. Jim Carrey? The Riddler? $360? OMG... talk about appealing to a niche market.

Does anyone actually got this one?? .. If so, then please post some pictures...

Don't know anyone that bought it. A decent figure but the character doesn't have too many big enough fans to spend that much on it i think

It was being offered without the 2nd head and with free shipping a week or so back

It was for like $250 anyway. Still too expensive IMO. I would only pay $150 (shipping include) for the figure. And I know that probably never going to happen so I'll probably never get the figure, but :dunno It is not in my priority list. Anyway I would love to see a Tommy Lee Jones/Two Face figure.

Back