1/6 The Connor Set (John Conner T2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was actually at Yankeesfanboy, not that I would skirt past your answer, you did express a similar sentiment yesterday.

Certainly John himself isn't figure-worthy as a standalone but in the context of the movie he's in, well, he's extremely plot/story relevant. And having Sarah Connor from T2 makes John's absence all that much more noticeable (in both the HT and NECA collections)

I think that having a bikie T-800 and this John figure would be a pretty cool display (assuming that this figure ends up being displayable, of course :lol).

And if you have Sarah too, then he's even more justifiable.

I would love a Tim figure so I can recreate the ATM scene:

1427380288103.png

I would love a Tim figure so I can recreate the ATM scene:

1427380288103.png

I would love a Jenna Jameson figure so I can recreate the ATM scene.

The best part of these threads is reading the comments after people have it in hand. .."likeness of the year" "best ever" "I'm definitely going to pick this up"
:lol

I would love a Jenna Jameson figure so I can recreate the ATM scene.

The best part of these threads is reading the comments after people have it in hand. .."likeness of the year" "best ever" "I'm definitely going to pick this up"

Even if the likeness is a knock-out in-hand, having the little turd on the shelf will still feel like kissing your sister :lol

it looks creepy as *****k. like a chinese woman trying to pass as a white little boy.

Why, oh why the OP had to put both, 'Connor' and 'Conner' in the title???????

Now I'm not sure which is which is which is witch.......

Asmus does have a tendency to sell out quickly with direct pre-orders as regards LOTR/Hobbit. This may be an in demand figure despite its appearance.

I go to order this and suddenly it's ''Product Not Found''. Awesome.
asked them about it.
Thank you for writing to us.

Please be advised that ASCNR The Connor Set was out of stock, so we have to take it down temporarily. Please also be advised that your order was confirmed by us, and the product will be shipped to you right away when it's in stock.

Please feel free to contact us if you have other questions. Thank you for your support!

Best regards,
Sylvia

Asmus Collectible
6F-3, No. 291-7, ZhongShan Rd.
BanQiao Dist. 22067
New Taipei City, Taiwan
+886-2-2957-0267
https://www. asmustoys. com

Would you have bought an official Hot Toys John Connor?

Affirmative.

My thinking is, they're not going to make him so if you feel any need at all to have the little **** represented in your T2 collection you just have to take what you can get. And sure maybe the head on this looks terrible and the final product head will also be terrible, but maybe the body is the best one you could get and/or maybe you won't get better clothes than this. So....

I still haven't ordered due to that e-mail address rejection. However I did try my brother's email address and that seems like it will work, unless some later difficulty comes up with my paypal address being different. I just would want to let him know in advance of doing this.

A T2 figure, official or unofficial? It's totally you. :lol Don't you already have a pretty slick JC custom though?

I do but this one has more in scale clothing, a blue schoolbag etc etc. Also my custom cannot stand unaided and I wonder would this fare better. Maybe not much better if a child body will be comparable to the flimsiness of the Sarah Connor bodies.

Though actually I'm now more excited at the prospect of NECA possibly making John Connor than getting this Asmus figure. They haven't said they are making John but we now know that NECA are making Newt from Aliens which gives hope...

Man, my procrastination amazes even me, now I've missed the collectiblekitbash preorder. Between this and ultimately skipping out on that Police Shootout diorama from N3M3SIS2ALL, I'm not sure my heart is really in the 1:6 game anymore. A few years ago I would have paid a ridiculous amount to get these things....now..:dunno

Man, my procrastination amazes even me, now I've missed the collectiblekitbash preorder. Between this and ultimately skipping out on that Police Shootout diorama from N3M3SIS2ALL, I'm not sure my heart is really in the 1:6 game anymore. A few years ago I would have paid a ridiculous amount to get these things....now..:dunno

Say it isn't so!

Say it isn't so!

And yet I bought Genisys Pops and just earlier today was talking about buying Ripley and the marines if Hot Toys made them. So I don't even know what the ****.

...now slowly start selling me your T1s :)

Your T1 collection already destroys mine apart from my endoskeleton walking out the flames thing. Everything else that I have you also have or could easily put together (promotional photograph trio) because they're just kitbashes.

Back