Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want it now!!!! . . . . my wallet has left me and is in the corner crying and hoping I can resist the temptation of buying multple Nazgul on Steeds. Going to try to stay firm with one on horse and one without but that picture made me want 9 and it isn't even finished.

1980496_10151941493971968_2077009924_o.jpg

1/6 Nazgul Dark Rider is ready to hunt.

Beware! the ring barrier!

Damn!!!! Just blew ACI out of the water! :clap

I was totally going to pass on the Steed part.... but seeing this, I now just have to have that evil stallion.

Looks like this may be better then the Dark Rider premium format.

That's what I was thinking too.:lol If Asmus makes a Sauron, I'd possibly consider selling my Sauron, Dark Rider, and Morgul Lord PFs and gain some cash not to mention a ton of display space.:rotfl

Last edited:
That's what I waas thinking too.:lol If Asmus makes a Sauron, I'd possibly consider selling my Sauron, Dark Rider, and Morgul Lord PFs and gain some cash not to mention a ton of display space.:rotfl

Well let's not get crazy here. Dark Rider, sure, but Sauron rules all and will never leave the collection!

Though I will say I am so happy with my Asmus Witch King that I don't really think about needing the PF, despite my Witch King being right next to the Sauron PF. It looks great next to it despite the complete difference in scale.

But think about it, for the price of the Dark Rider you could almost have a complete 9 of this Asmus Ringwraith, assuming you can buy them cheaper without the steed.

One little nit: not crazy about the seam line right on top of the hood. Any chance we can we lose that before delivery?

Looking forward to the full reveal.

I agree, the seam line is distracting. Hopefully they can do something about it. Can't wait to see the full horse.

Just wondering ... will it come with both the Witch King sword and standard Wraith sword? (The hilt in that picture seems to be the Witch King sword.)

So happy I passed on ACI. Two please! One with stead and one without.

Yeah, I noticed that now, but I hope they'll fix it.
Regarding the fabric itself, I bet it will look infinitely better once we give him the water treatment.

And I wish that it would come with a stand to leave the horse in a variety of poses

Completely agree with everybody else about the seam. I already noticed it on some of the older shots and just hoped that it was because of the WIP status. It is pretty distracting, and the first thing I notice when I look at him.

The rest of the figure looks great, though!

Last edited:
Back