1/6 Asmus Toy - The Lord of The Rings - Nazgûl 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to talk myself out of getting nine -
"a man's got to know his limitations" 😁

No doubt nine of these across a shelf would make a spectacular display. But I figure there's collectors who can afford WETA's Master Replica pieces and Master Swords, with beautiful display rooms, and collectors of my ilk who need to talk themselves out of getting a third Nazgul😃 or ruin my plan to have the pair flanking the Twilight King.

A third is tempting tho:banghead
Hahaha, yeah I feel you.
Aside from myself, also have to gain permit from the lady of the house. Which is the hardest thing to do! :LOL:

If I have the fund, I would dedicate a room just for LOTR collections. Those pieces by WETA are amazing indeed, although some of them has issues as well, particularly leaning issues, which happened to my Galadriel piece :(

Well who knows, maybe when InArt's Ringwraith preorder is announced, BBTS will discount asmus' Ringwraith to 60% off, or maybe more, so you can get more of em bad boys!

Last edited:
Glad I grabbed my 3rd off BBTS :monkey3 sold out there now.:monkey2

Don't know when I would have stopped.:lol Maybe...just two more...Sideshow still has him.
BTW this a fig that can take a LOT of water treatment, to tweak all those robes the way you want. Still can't believe the amount of fabric, diecast (heavy figs with the armor) and detailing (like the faint pattern on the edge of one set of robes tho this fig has 4-5 layers of robes and textures). I like the hands which are vinyl but look so metal (and there's a vinyl ring on the forearm to keep the armor in place. I can stand these with no stand with some balance work.

ASMUS_Nazgul5_opt.jpg

ASMUS_Nazgul4opt.jpg

OK, custom folks, start making a *fiery torch* with an Amon Sul backdrop AND a stone look base so everyone who has or is buying Aragorn can do that scene😁. I've idly at times wanted to make a small fire in a pot or something (safety first) to do pictures, but decided that setting my figs on fire by accident wasn't a good thing. :horror

Question: if I 3D print a Morgul Lord helmet, could one change the Nazgul into morgul lord? Are there any obvious differences?

Thanks

Question: if I 3D print a Morgul Lord helmet, could one change the Nazgul into morgul lord? Are there any obvious differences?

Thanks
You need the shoulder armour as well.
The rest of the look can pretty much be achieved by attaching the correct sword and rolling up the Nazgul’s sleeves.

You’ll only be missing the mace.

If you type morgul lord shoulder armor into a google image search
you can find a link for a 3d digital download file from an etsy seller.
the pic looks like this
0yk3rxw2.jpg

this pic from asmus
unnamed.jpg

Thanks
Scale-wise the Nazgûl won’t work, if you intend to display him with other 1:6 LOTR figures.
The Witch-King is over 7’ tall; the Asmus figure was about 14”.

Another question: I could buy the original Asmus Nazgul but it has a weak body (v1.0) Is a body change easy or big hassle? Which body will suit him`?

Back