Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if they can seriously keep the price of the combo under $200, that would really be fantastic. :panic:

Yeah, especially if it comes out as great as their WK figure. Hopefully the horse won't be poseable, there would be way too many visible joints. I would love to see a diorama base with leaves and forest debris, to match the scene where Frodo first encounters the Ringwraith.:rock

All this talk about Nazgul and Ringwraiths made me wonder... where were the other 8 during the Battle of the Pelennor Fields?

All this talk about Nazgul and Ringwraiths made me wonder... where were the other 8 during the Battle of the Pelennor Fields?

There were 2~3 flying the Fellbeast in the air,
and....

Don't really know where did they go, or the others were... but they can't be killed... right?

and....

Don't really know where did they go, or the others were... but they can't be killed... right?

The other wraiths were working the night shift. Union rules. :lol

Plus, Khamul had some vacation time he had to use before the end of the year or he was going to lose it.

and....

That's right... there were a couple flying around, but we never do see them engage in battle. Later on they're taken out by the Eagles though.

They were probably out looking for the ring. They had split up before to search. They didn't always stick together. Still, you would think they would have rallied for the battle, but then again, Sauron and Witch King thought the battle for minis tirith was a slam dunk.

They are pussies. A little girl killed the leader. The others likely flew away to hide.

To this very day they are probably hold up in that same cave, trembling, holding each other, daring each to go out to see if the coast is clear but all too afraid to check.

Same. Diorama is cool, and if for the same price pieces could be added, great, but prefer the cost be kept down. I don't use diorama pieces.

Maybe if it was really cheap, each wraith could come with a single identical column, and the combo pack could come with a base, so that if you bought them all you could build a facsimile of weathertop.

Definitely separate, it's a waste for those that won't be displaying them

If they made one, I would personally love to get the base of the tree where the Hobbits hide from the Black Rider in FotR. That would make a very cool display.

But I would definitely want to buy that separately.

Separate makes the most sense for us, but probably also isn't worth production and packaging, since I would imagine the sales for a separate package would be a slim margin of those who buy several wraiths, and a negligible amount from people who just buy one, which will likely constitute the majority of sales.

If they did it seperately it would have to be something so iconic that enough people would be willing to buy it at a higher price than if it had been put in with a figure.

I love the idea of the diorama pieces and would display the Lord of the Ring ones as long as I have the space but with something like the Nazgul where you would want to get more than one figure if you can it might make sense to leave it out or make it something that you could use multiples of.

any idea of when we can expect to see pictures of this? especially with ACI's version going for pre-order i'd love to see ASMUS' so i know for sure to wait for ASMUS' version

This sounds awesome... I love the idea of the nightmare steeds, the face on it already looks the part. The combo pack price tag is perfect, especially when you see ACI's going for $260 with no horse, honestly sounds too good to be true but I hope it happens for that price point.

Any ideas on limited articulation for the horse or just static? How about the manes and tails? (sculpted or rooted?)

Back