Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. I reached out to Asmus customer service and haven’t heard anything back.
It can take them a few days. I use Facebook messenger to contact them through their official Facebook page. Sometimes I’ve gotten responses back within 24 hours. Sometimes it’s within 72 hours. They do respond though, unlike Hot Toys.

Ok here’s what I’ve got inside, Is there a price missing? 148381BA-B6E0-49A9-A026-875A92DD27B5.jpg

Hey guys, just got my asmus nazgul second hand and I'm loving him, was in great condition however the swords don't have that kind of acid stain to them or a darker finish than I would like, can anyone recommend a technique to dark the blades just a bit? Also, the long sword that is NOT the witch kings does not have a removable pummel as the dagger and witch king sword have, what is the best way to fit that in hand of the figure (scared to break). Finally, I'm getting the steed in the mail soon (spent way too much lol) and I can't wait to post a pic of the duo together. Cheers!

Looking forward to having a look! Where did you get them?

Also, is anyone considering selling their ACI Ringwraith, or do you know where to get it?

Thanks!

These are 25% off ($150) at Sideshow this weekend if anyone is looking to bolster their Nazgûl numbers for a Weathertop display. Asmus is also selling a defect box for $130 on their website.

Back